Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advanced purchase train tickets for 2019/20

A word of warning.

I have noticed that there are five games spread from Friday to Monday that are being shown on tele for the opening day/s of the season.

As a result please be mindful when you purchase tickets to see if they can be changed etc.

Comments

• edited June 2019
    I believe the next lot of fixtures being released for TV is the 5th July. Unless we start challenging for the title I can’t see us being on TV more than twice.
  • I believe the next lot of fixtures being released for TV is the 5th July. Unless we start challenging for the title I can’t see us being on TV more than twice.
    How far ahead do they pick TV games?
  • I believe the next lot of fixtures being released for TV is the 5th July. Unless we start challenging for the title I can’t see us being on TV more than twice.
    I imagine we'll be on more than that, particularly if they are showing upto 5 games over a weekend throughout the season.

Having said that, it is fair to assume we shall not be on as often as Leeds!
  • Sky are showing 5 championship games every weekend then
    I imagine we'll be on more than that, particularly if they are showing upto 5 games over a weekend throughout the season.

just because no prem
  • clb74 said:
    Sky are showing 5 championship games every weekend then
    No idea, but it would look like they will be spread over a few days if the opening weekend is anything to go by.

just because no prem
    Ffs sink this thread

just because no prem
    So how many will it be normally?

just because no prem
  • clb74 said:
    I believe the next lot of fixtures being released for TV is the 5th July. Unless we start challenging for the title I can’t see us being on TV more than twice.

just because no prem
    Ffs sink this thread
    I'll sink you.
  • Sponsored links:

just because no prem

normally two I think
  • clb74 said:

just because no prem
    Ffs sink this thread
    I'll sink you.
    Youd just about be able to bite my ankles mate
  • edited June 2019
    2 per weekend I think? Friday night and early Saturday or teatime Saturday? Basically whenever BT have got a Prem game on.
  • Sky have to give a minimum of five weeks which reduces to 4 after the middle of March (Stated in of the EFL articles this week)
  • TV selection dates 2019/20 (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)

• Remainder of August Selections for 10th August to 31st August by 5th July.
    • Selections for 7th September to 28th September by 26th July.
    • Selections for 2nd October to 9th November by 30th August.
    • Selections for 16th November to 7th December by 4th October.
    • Selections for 11th December to 11th January by 1st November.
    • Selections for 18th January to 1st February by 6th December.
    • Selections for 8th February to 29th February by 3rd January.
    • Selections for 7th March by 7th February.
    • Selections for 14th March and 18th March by 14th February.
    • Selections for 21st March by 21st February.
    • Selections for 28th March by 28th February.
    • Selections for 4th April by 6th March.
    • Selections for 10th April to 13th April by 13th March.
    • Selections for 18th April by 20th March.
    • Selections for 25th April by 3rd April.
    • Selections for 2nd and 3rd May by 27th April.
    • https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/
  • clive said:

TV selection dates 2019/20 (Illustrative but subject to a five-week minimum notice commitment)

• Remainder of August Selections for 10th August to 31st August by 5th July.
    • Selections for 7th September to 28th September by 26th July.
    • Selections for 2nd October to 9th November by 30th August.
    • Selections for 16th November to 7th December by 4th October.
    • Selections for 11th December to 11th January by 1st November.
    • Selections for 18th January to 1st February by 6th December.
    • Selections for 8th February to 29th February by 3rd January.
    • Selections for 7th March by 7th February.
    • Selections for 14th March and 18th March by 14th February.
    • Selections for 21st March by 21st February.
    • Selections for 28th March by 28th February.
    • Selections for 4th April by 6th March.
    • Selections for 10th April to 13th April by 13th March.
    • Selections for 18th April by 20th March.
    • Selections for 25th April by 3rd April.
    • Selections for 2nd and 3rd May by 27th April.
    • https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/
    @AFKABartram was right the other day.  @clive is THE man, my nonsense is secondary.....by far.

The Elf cannot match this.  Arise Sir Clive.
  • Clive, we are not worthy.
  • Clive, we are not worthy.
    If clive was any good hed be able to tell us what of our games will be changed.