Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    Apologies already posted 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Totting up 274 tickets on there now. Not sure if others not listed
  • Options
    I booked 28 tickets on Saturday and today for family and friends who aren't as clued up with computer lark , i found it easy but had done play off previously and did pre empt agg with linked accounts a few weeks back and had that ready 
    I originally tried to get 16 and there were at least 8 S/T holders linked out of the 16.

If bought on phone or a ticket office I could have got the 16 no problem, as 8 S/T holders x 4 each = 32.

It would only allow 4 for me & 1 each for tickets I assigned to other S/T holders.

I don't know if I ballsed up or the system isn't set up correctly.

I ended up getting 8 and getting 2 mates to log in at the same time as me, to get 4 each all together.
  • Options
    I may have been lucky cos i'd ordered 15 for the play off using mine and sons season tickets so had done a live test on system
  • Options
    I have 5 STs.  For the semi-final I purchased 11 tickets so had to re-assign 7 of the tickets to another owner, I had the option of selecting any of the 4 other ST holders.  For the final, when I had to re-assign the ticket owner, I was only presented with 1 other ST holder.

The ticketing system is fairly capable.  As for the data .......
  • Options

Got an answer back from Wembley about hospitality, all sold out. 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Panicked this morning as the tickets were literally disappearing with every click. Just grabbed 4 in the first block I clicked on that had 4 in the same row. 

So I’m now in block 551 which is high up and no doubt next to the away fans 
    Same here
    Refreshed once and a 3rd of the block I was looking at disapeared
  • Options
    I may have been lucky cos i'd ordered 15 for the play off using mine and sons season tickets so had done a live test on system
    One transaction or each logged in separately, as I eventually did ?
  • Options
    Just had a look on the booking site again myself, initially in the middle tier we only had 228-239 listed as our blocks, which were all sold out this morning, but it now has 240-247 also listed, although all showing 0 seats available as well.

Were these extra blocks added today (i.e were these some of the extra tickets not previously showing as available) that people have snapped up, so will also be full of charlton rather than Club Wembley neutrals?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m guessing, but maybe these have been kept back for general sale on Tuesday. 
  • Options
    One transaction , I had to re assign each additional 4 tickets by putting in membership number and surname and then could link 4 , then again for next 4 and then next 3 ....

for the play play off home leg the reassigning was easier cos they were in the system 
  • Options
    232 Available at 10.30pm

• Options
    Addickted said:

Any reason why you want to go to the Villa V Derby game rather than ours?
    Definitely asked for the Charlton game on Sunday.
  • Options
    One transaction , I had to re assign each additional 4 tickets by putting in membership number and surname and then could link 4 , then again for next 4 and then next 3 ....

for the play play off home leg the reassigning was easier cos they were in the system 
    So I ballsed up then. Hey ho, I just ended up 20 seats nearer the corner flag than the centre circle.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    If they don't sell the wheelchair tickets, I'd recommend borrowing a wheelchair from the red cross and getting tickets that way ;-)

(Not actually condoning this by the way in case there's a few snowflakes on here)
    A bloke I used to work with did that for Pink Floyd at the old Wembley!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    About 170 left now, mainly wheelchair and carer seats. Will we get extra blocks or is that it?
  • Options
    Another block released this morning. Block 543.

347 tickets plus 122 wheelchair plus 7 ambulant disabled.
  • Options
    A block of 300 more have become available in the upper. May be more to come I guess.
  • Options

Did you try League 1 PO final...or has he got it wrong there?
  • Options
    Which upper tier blocks have already been released and sold ? Anybody able to tell ?  Block 543 is basically where the family stand is at Charlton and I would have thought that would have been released and sold much sooner if we had sold 30k by yesterday lunchtime 
  • Options
    Anyone else, who paid by card on-line, not had the money taken out of their account by CAFC yet?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Anyone else, who paid by card on-line, not had the money taken out of their account by CAFC yet?
    Just checked, and it's showing as pending which is slightly surprising as I paid on Saturday
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Just checked, and it's showing as pending which is slightly surprising as I paid on Saturday
    snap, same here