Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs Sunderland, Play off final

New Wembley, 

Who would have thought it. 

Would it live up to the original, anyone dared to dream of this being a reality yet? 

Big 90 mins ahead of us vs Doncaster 

Comments

• Doncaster Vs Sunderland battle or the red and white 
  • Sunderland lost 2-1 at Sheffield United in the first leg back in 98

Anyone notice that this year we're facing the team in similar Sheff Utd colours and they faced a team in similar colours to Ipswich
  • Threads like this will be the reason we lose tonight
  • New Wembley, 

Who would have thought it. 

Would it live up to the original, anyone dared to dream of this being a reality yet? 

Big 90 mins ahead of us. 

Really ? Has the second leg finished?
  • When we’re 4-0 down at halftime I’m coming back to this.
  • What a ridiculous thread to start 
  • Not now you fool....not now.
  • Sponsored links:

• I love how he's edited it to add 'Big 90 minutes ahead of us'
  • Hahaha reeling them in.
  • omg and then 'vs doncaster' in a separate edit! seriously, have a lie down lol
  • Hahaha reeling them in.
    😜 @Leuth we are due some good fortune right? #InLeewetrust. 

• Mixed emotions if it happens.
    lost some good friends since that game.
    Met my wife on Wembley way after it
  • Not that funny in all honesty.
  • Don't worry it's all in the stars, opened my phone a little while ago, tapped in 1905 (password) & the time came up 19.05 :-) It's a sign i tell you ! 
  • Idiot
  • You can remove 'potentially' from the thread title now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, we did it
  • Can I have a ticket please?
  • edited May 2019
    Nice and easy next time please. Can’t take another like that!
  • Too many people worried about pre empting , I’ll come back to this I’ll come back to that after the game , it’s gonna be your fault when we don’t get through shhhhhhhhhhh
    weve made it, I’ve never been so convinced of a Charlton success when it came to this tie .
    unfortunately I’ve never been more convinced of a loss , the footballing gods will see that Sunderland get a small payback for 1998 

• Obviously praying that we win promotion at Wembley but we shouldn't forget how gracious the Sunderland fans were in defeat. Will never forget the site of them flooding around the Wembley concourse in their thousands as we began to descend the stairs. I thought things were about to get interesting as they all looked up at us, and then they suddenly broke into widespread gentle applause - it was spontaneous and a class act.
    No, stuff ‘em, lets win convincingly and gloat and tell them that’s what they get for voting for Brexit 
  • Obviously praying that we win promotion at Wembley but we shouldn't forget how gracious the Sunderland fans were in defeat. Will never forget the site of them flooding around the Wembley concourse in their thousands as we began to descend the stairs. I thought things were about to get interesting as they all looked up at us, and then they suddenly broke into widespread gentle applause - it was spontaneous and a class act.
    No, stuff ‘em, lets win convincingly and gloat and tell them that’s what they get for voting for Brexit 
    There's always that.
    Can't say I remember that to be honest...but we had no hassle, doubt if Pompey would be so generous.
  • Game being shown on Sky sports 403 now.