Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket 2019-20 prices announced

Comments

• Season Ticket Prices after May 6th

Charlton fans are urged to purchase 2019/20 season tickets before the early-bird deadline of midnight on Monday, May 6th to get the best value.

The Addicks are once again offering one of the cheapest season tickets in the EFL with early-bird adult season tickets available from as little as £210, which equates to just £9.13 per match.

Phase Two pricing, if the club remains in League One, will see an increase of between 4% and 8% on the early-bird offer, with the cheapest adult season ticket available for just £220. The increase is in part due to increased matchday operational costs including stewarding and policing.

Despite this only Bradford City and Rochdale offered a cheaper adult season ticket in League One last season and only three League Two clubs offered a cheaper adult season ticket last season.

T

• Dansk_Red said:

Season Ticket Prices after May 6th

Charlton fans are urged to purchase 2019/20 season tickets before the early-bird deadline of midnight on Monday, May 6th to get the best value.

The Addicks are once again offering one of the cheapest season tickets in the EFL with early-bird adult season tickets available from as little as £210, which equates to just £9.13 per match.

Phase Two pricing, if the club remains in League One, will see an increase of between 4% and 8% on the early-bird offer, with the cheapest adult season ticket available for just £220. The increase is in part due to increased matchday operational costs including stewarding and policing.

Despite this only Bradford City and Rochdale offered a cheaper adult season ticket in League One last season and only three League Two clubs offered a cheaper adult season ticket last season.

T

Poke it
  • Not happy with the prices for L1 football, the Zone 4 prices ARE very good value, but that's only one part of the ground.

A price freeze for the other bands, jumping if we go up would have been fairer and better PR
  • Ouch...... and indicating a further increase if when we are promoted ......... £550 is already way over the top to sit in the library stands :wink:
  • Doffs cap to se7tosg3
  • No word in any of the communications this year so far about when your seat is released for general sale.  Last year it was after early bird. This year no mention. How long can we leave it and still guarantee getting our “own” seat?
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Ouch...... and indicating a further increase if when we are promoted ......... £550 is already way over the top to sit in the library stands :wink:
    Sorry but where does it say that?
  • edited May 2019
    Rob7Lee said:
    Ouch...... and indicating a further increase if when we are promoted ......... £550 is already way over the top to sit in the library stands :wink:
    Sorry but where does it say that?

"Phase Two pricing, should the club get promoted to the Championship, is not yet available."

Directly under the table of prices.
  • Sponsored links:

• Exsting ST seat will be held until end of season. Already extended by two weeks. 
  • This is called shooting yourself in the foot. This will amount to a very big increase in prices compared to inflation. If these idiots really don't think it will have a further impact on attendances then they are mad. 
  • Fuck em.

#notapennymore
  • Fuck em.

#notapennymore
    I'll second that.
  • whilst i'm not purchasing the value is pretty good for a much better level of football than you get at most other clubs in our league and below for a much bigger price, the only thing is a soulless empty valley is not something that is going to pull in the customers, IF we don't go up can see gates about the same as the start of this season. 
  •  IF we don't go up can see gates about the same as the start of this season.  

No they won't they will be lower. Higher prices for same product will mean lower gates. Simple economics If we have a worst product, eg no Bowyer or Jackson, then gates will fall even further. 
  • It is, as usual a mess. I tried to renew, will not give me concession rate( even though I have had it for 3 years). And charges a Admin Fee - for us to buy a season ticket- come on.
  • Anyone been able to find out if a ST for next year counts towards priority for playoff tickets? Bollocks if it does 
  • edited May 2019
    Croydon said:
    Anyone been able to find out if a ST for next year counts towards priority for playoff tickets? Bollocks if it does 
    Imagine doing 13 aways including Bradford,  Barnsley, Shrewsbury and Mansfield where we took about 300 went and I don't get a ticket.

• Croydon said:
    Anyone been able to find out if a ST for next year counts towards priority for playoff tickets? Bollocks if it does 
    Season ticket holders are always going to be right up there and the numbers are very unlikely to have changed, even though some will now have considerably more points if they have renewed.

If the club put in another tier before general sale it will be fairer. In fact there should be a tier of any points at all before general sale.
  • Sponsored links:

• Renewing mine again for the third season in a row. Was waiting for the play off tickets to come on sale and I will sort mine in the same transaction.
  • Renewing mine again for the third season in a row. Was waiting for the play off tickets to come on sale and I will sort mine in the same transaction.
    Isn’t it better to renew your ST first ? My social secretary does all my ticket booking these days but reading posts on CL and feedback over the season I get the impression that there could be a lot of fans at the head of the queue for tickets if they’ve already got a season ticket for this season, been to an away game or two and renewed for next season already. If they’ve got West Ham and Millwall mates to buy playoff tickets for then other than Sunderland away tickets may go pretty fast.
  • edited May 2019
    I tried to renew online but the system is utter garbage. My email aligns to a membership number (six figures) which says I have nothing to renew and then when I put in a fan ID  number on the season ticket (which is another six figure number) and reset password nothing happens. No email. 

Even Duch cannot even run a season ticket renewal system properly.

Rubbish
  • If you are a VG holder, how do you get the discount applied when renewing online? 

Do you enter  your number anywhere or does it automatically take it off?
  • If you are a VG holder, how do you get the discount applied when renewing online? 

IIRC you can't get the discount by applying online. I may be wrong.

Surely that can’t be the case??

Surely that can’t be the case??
    This your first season of supporting Charlton ?

It was the like that last season,discount can be given over the phone or by visiting the ticket office.
  • edited May 2019
    clive said:
    If you are a VG holder, how do you get the discount applied when renewing online? 

It was the like that last season,discount can be given over the phone or by visiting the ticket office.
    Sigh, just come off the phone for ten mins and told to do them online. Cheers @Covered End and @clive