Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

when did it last feel this good

2»

Comments

• feels good atm, but unless we go up i fear for the future of the club. 
    Going up doesn’t guarantee anything - it’s the end of Roly that we need and soon.
  • The problem with now is whilst, thanks to Bowyer, it feels like we are being driven in a Roller, thanks to Duchatelet, we know it is only on rental. We might as well enjoy the ride for now though.

I think the quality of the football we are playing is so good that it enables us to overcome, to a degree, the lack of enjoyment and passion Duchatelet has built into us. But he is still there ready to kick us in the nads and we know it! 
    Enjoy the moment:
    Never have those 3 words sounded so sweet because as Charlton fans/suporters/critics we don't know what tomorrow may bring.
    Hope is our life boat in the turbulent waves of Roland Duchatelet where we crave someone see's our flares before it all goes tits up. Only Davey Jones locker or National League South, as it's now called awaits.
    We are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea. Yet again we have been cast adrift by a feckless owner. I have no idea if a saviour will turn up in time but all I can say is, find your sea legs and Enjoy the moment.

• Embarrassing thread. Get a grip ffs.
  • Nice while it lasted. 
  • Oops. Hate losing.
  • The highs and the lows. All part of football. 
  • Close thread!
  • What was it Curbishley said - enjoy the highs and forget the lows? Maybe not. Any fleeting hopes of sneaking into 2nd spot have gone in a puff of smoke to be replaced by a 1 in 4 chance of making it to the Championship. I'm still pessimistic (though not a pessimist by nature). If we do go up through the playoffs, will we be strengthened? And, if we don't, what squad will we have next year? Don't forget what the biggest problem at this club is.
  • 7 years ago today we were crowned champions of league one at The Valley. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What was it Curbishley said - enjoy the highs and forget the lows? Maybe not. Any fleeting hopes of sneaking into 2nd spot have gone in a puff of smoke to be replaced by a 1 in 4 chance of making it to the Championship. I'm still pessimistic (though not a pessimist by nature). If we do go up through the playoffs, will we be strengthened? And, if we don't, what squad will we have next year? Don't forget what the biggest problem at this club is.
    It was something like don't get too high when things are going well and don't get too down when things aren't going well.