Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket 2019-20 prices announced

Comments

• Paying more for another season of Roland LOL............... yeah right!
  • As an aside, on the matchday threads it's all "we're on our way, we can get automatics, nobody will want to face us in the playoffs etc" whereas here it's all "stuck in the 3rd division for a 4th season etc"

Be fair killer if we go up with had to do it the hard way.
    What happens next season , his trying to sell the club and won't be putting no money in.
    On top of that he will sell any player we get an offer on.
    I probably don't make him wrong , but where does it leave me.
    I'm not buying another season ticket having to watch us struggle when there's no need for it.

• Davo55 said:
    Still no new contracts for Lee, Jacko and Andy Marshall.

Still a substantial number of players out of contract in the summer.

Still no indication that Duchatelet is prepared to back Lee to succeed, whatever division we ae in next season.

Still no executive management of the club with critical things like the managers contract being handed off to LDT, an external accountant.

Still no payment of agreed bonuses to the staff.

Still the much vaunted redevelopment of Sparrows Lane lying abandoned.

Still peddling lies and half truths about the intention of (and progress on) selling the club.

No brainer surely. At least let's wait until things are clearer in the summer.  Then, if people want to buy a ST based on the reality of what's happening, so be it. But buying now is buying into Duchatelet's lies and mismanagement.
    Superb post. Surely no one - no matter how loyal and dedicated they are - can seriously consider buying a season ticket at the moment. 
    But what if I lose my seat? And I don’t want them to up the prices on me in the summer.......
  • Existing seats will be held until end of season, which could be May 17th or May 26th, depending how the Play-Offs go.
  • Covered End Lower @ £520 is going to prove popular.
    It's £210
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Still no indication that Duchatelet is prepared to back Lee to succeed, whatever division we ae in next season.

Still no executive management of the club with critical things like the managers contract being handed off to LDT, an external accountant.

Still peddling lies and half truths about the intention of (and progress on) selling the club.

No brainer surely. At least let's wait until things are clearer in the summer.  Then, if people want to buy a ST based on the reality of what's happening, so be it. But buying now is buying into Duchatelet's lies and mismanagement.
    No thanks ......... hard to believe that next season will be the fourth year not going to The Valley :-(
  • Why is there a weird £10/5 difference between disabled and wheelchair tickets - for zone 1 only??? Eh? Never seen that before 
  • Disabled seats icon in front of lower west block c also missing again - weird 
  • Well it would follow that the increases are earmarked for the security camera updates.
  • Davo55 said:

Agree 100%
    I only agree with 2% 
  • How many under 21s can afford £400!?
    Ridiculous!  
  • Same discussion, different season.
  • edited April 2019
    Chizz said:

Got to admire their front. Who writes this stuff?

"Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20..."

So that would be ALL areas then?

Zone 1 - 500 to 520 (4%)

Zone 2 - 390 to 405 (3.8%)

Zone 3 - 340 to 355 (4.4%)

Zone 4 / Family - 200 to 210  (5%)

Some areas of The Valley have seen price increases for 2019/20 due to a number of reasons...

...the rest of the ground has seen prices increases for no reason at all. Because Roland's a c*** 
    Fixed it for you
    Clot? :wink:
  • This will be my second successive season without a season ticket after having held one for over three decades. My three sons have also abandoned theirs, and rarely go to The Valley these days. So sad. 
  • the prices for Championship football are reasonable .. not so though for L1 .. 100 years celebration ? .. buy now for £100 .. the Valley would still not be sold out ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just for a spot of context of how expensive our season tickets are.

Palace in the Arthur Wait is £550 for an adult. Just £30 more than our most expensive seat in a similar vantage point, except they get to watch Premier League football for that price.
  • Ross said:
    Just for a spot of context of how expensive our season tickets are.

Palace in the Arthur Wait is £550 for an adult. Just £30 more than our most expensive seat in a similar vantage point, except they get to watch Premier League football for that price.
    Going on context you're comparing the Arthur Wait stand which is quite possible the worst stand in The Premier League to what are deemed the best seats in the house at The Valley.

Your point on price is correct when comparing the two but if you've ever sat in the Arthur Wait stand you'll know it has an extremely low rake to it meaning there's a good chance you won't see the nearside touchline or even a few yards beyond it. That along with the generally crap facilities when compared to a prime seat in the West Upper with far better facilities is not a true comparison.

How much is the most expensive seat at Palace compared to our £520?
    And can I assume the £550 is the cheapest Palace ST which compares to our cheapest £210

I get the point you're making about our most expensive season tickets but I don't feel this a valid comparison.
    It's £210
    I'm colour blind.
  • Ross said:

Going on context you're comparing the Arthur Wait stand which is quite possible the worst stand in The Premier League to what are deemed the best seats in the house at The Valley.

Your point on price is correct when comparing the two but if you've ever sat in the Arthur Wait stand you'll know it has an extremely low rake to it meaning there's a good chance you won't see the nearside touchline or even a few yards beyond it. That along with the generally crap facilities when compared to a prime seat in the West Upper with far better facilities is not a true comparison.

And can I assume the £550 is the cheapest Palace ST which compares to our cheapest £210

I get the point you're making about our most expensive season tickets but I don't feel this a valid comparison.
    Plus we get 4 more matches.
  • Ross said:

Charlton cheapest adult is £210. Palace cheapest is double the cost at £420.

Charlton most expensive is £520. Palace most expensive appears to be £720.

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/season-tickets-pricing/
  • Ross said:

Plus they have watch Palace.
    Well said.
    The only way I would buy a ticket at shithurst would be in the away end so I could abuse the stripy Nigel wankers .
  • Ross said:

Plus they have watch Palace.
    Plus we get 4 more games :-)
  • Spot on Thundercock. It grieves me greatly that after 51 years I am not attending home games (but I lapsed on Saturday for the first time this season). Money is this twats only interest. so a total financial boycott is the only answer.
  • Well so far had 2 emails one saying I can renew for £210 the other £325, phoned up to clarify only to listen to a message telling me I can now buy 2018/19 season tickets starting at just £200.

whoever runs the ticketing office is a complete dickhead.