Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unpopular Opinions-Non Football Related

We have a Charlton edition and a football edition but no Non Football Related 1.

Now we do

Comments

• Oh they were an organised mess

Typical golden buzzer that I dont see getting anywhere
  • "Unpopular Opinions" is a tired concept that should be allowed to quietly fade away.
  • Chunes said:
    The Smiths are rubbish. You're allowed to say it. Say it. The truth feels good. Overrated rubbish. 
    Boo.
    and hiss. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:
    Queen (the band). 

Addickted said:
    Strictly Come Dancing
    Addickted said:
    Great British Bake Off
    What is your unpopular opinion about these
  • Any band pre 1979 who are still gigging.  You could play a terrible gig, but your devoted fans still sniff your balls.
  • Reality tv. 
    All shite 
    This is not unpopular. This is just fact. 
    All shite (Bake off is ok though). 
  • Trains are boring. 

• Roland is Belgian.

Nope got nuffin else...
  • Roland is Belgian.

Nope got nuffin else...
    Close the thread, we have a winner :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• A cure for cancer has already been found , but pharmaceutical companies make too much money from other drugs to approve it's release 
    Got to say I do agree. Not to mention that the world is already over populated, it unfortunately serves a purpose for the governments across the world, without even thinking about how much money is made from it every year.

Things have developed so far and so much that there has to be more of a cure or a complete cure for some cancers. It’s horrible to think but I can’t help but agree.
  • Pink Floyd 
    Genesis
    Yes

are all utter cack....
  • Sage said:
    A cure for cancer has already been found , but pharmaceutical companies make too much money from other drugs to approve it's release 
    Got to say I do agree. Not to mention that the world is already over populated, it unfortunately serves a purpose for the governments across the world, without even thinking about how much money is made from it every year.

Things have developed so far and so much that there has to be more of a cure or a complete cure for some cancers. It’s horrible to think but I can’t help but agree.
    Are governments capable of keeping it a secret?
  • A cure for cancer has already been found , but pharmaceutical companies make too much money from other drugs to approve it's release 
    Do you have any links ?
  • Paulie's threads are f***ing awful.

oh sorry, unpopular........

• Pink Floyd 
    Genesis
    Yes

are all utter cack....
    You've obviously not listened to much of their stuff. I agree Yes are a bit overblown but  the other 2 are class. 
  • The Kardashian’s ... How many followers on Insta have they got? Why?