Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Eastern european car cleaning services

Anyone gone for a full valet at one of these establishments?

ive used them many times for a basic clean £10/15 and they’ve been very good. They want £65 for a full valet.

Comments

• £65 !!!  I’d want a full respray for that .
  • I use the one in Bexleyheath broadway behind pizza express - do a decent enough job 
  • I use the one in Bexleyheath broadway behind pizza express - do a decent enough job 
    I thought Bexleyheath was in Kent.
  • edited April 2019

Word is that a lot of them are a front for organised crime.

• Use one near me. They work really hard and do an excellant job. It’s so busy there are normally about eight cars ahead of you so handy they have a cafe on site so you can have a coffee and read the papers whilst waiting. 
  • I wouldn't let them do a full valet. They do a decent job if you don't value your paintwork and are unquestionably good value but do not spend 65 quid on a valet. 

I know a decent bloke who does an excellent valet and gard x treatment for less than that
  • The one by Bexley station is decent for a quick inside and out.  

For a full valet it is worth spending £65, but not at one of these quick places. You can get a mobile valet out to visit you for that price and they'll do a better job.

Try this guy:    http://mlvaleting.co.uk/

• They are only good if they give a quick wipe of your windscreen wiper blades.
    Otherwise the windscreen is clouded on first swish!
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:
    The one in Makro's car park is good. They have a customer waiting area where you can sit and watch the dust-ups between people on here. 
    But seriously they are very good.  
    Can you leave the car there whilst watching Charlton?
  • Off_it said:

I wouldnt doubt this, the one by me has 'new' owners every 6 months
  • Off_it said:

And 'slave labour'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47829016

• Valeting the car is part of my chauffeur's duties.
  • Right wing press in demonising migrants/foreigners/lower income citizens shocker.
  • I used a car wash service like this for a Valet once - They were thoroughly annoyed at having to do it. They told me that they'd rather do 15 cars an hour for £10 each than 1 car for 45 mins to an hour for £60.

• I used a car wash service like this for a Valet once - They were thoroughly annoyed at having to do it. They told me that they'd rather do 15 cars an hour for £10 each than 1 car for 45 mins to an hour for £60.

Thought that might be the case.
  • The one opposite Hewitts farm in the golf course car park is very good. 
  • The one opposite Hewitts farm in the golf course car park is very good. 
    I suppose you go and munch your way through a field of veg while your waiting. 
    Hows the diet coming on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Right wing press in demonising migrants/foreigners/lower income citizens shocker.
    If (in this instance), you only knew the half of it.
  • Acab said:
    The one opposite Hewitts farm in the golf course car park is very good. 
    I suppose you go and munch your way through a field of veg while your waiting. 
    Hows the diet coming on.
    Diet not going to well.
    Still 4 stone lighter than you though.
  • Have used the one by the former Victoria pub in Charlton on the Lower Road for ten years. Largely the same blokes. Very friendly and a good service for £12. Not sure I'd waste £65 on my old jalopy, especially as I now have to get rid of it by October 2021. Will have to sell it to a Kentonian who doesn't venture to these parts.