Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Great....
  • Can’t see who at the club would make the decision lee Clark and can’t see Roland would even know who he is 
  • God no. I had to check to see if he was even managing anymore. Last managed in 2017, where he was sacked by Bury after 8 months in charge. 90% sure Roland will think he's re-hiring a skinnier Karl Robinson.

How does Lee Clark's name even come up anymore? You have to imagine they're scouring the 'who is the cheapest, most desperate for work manager who will take the most shit in exchange for a job?' section of LinkedIn.
  • Thanks but no thanks. 
  • Living up here in Newcastle I see him on look North East on Monday evenings doing the local footie roundup and I can honestly say he has absolutely no personality and needs a broom up his arse to get his words out of which I cant understand anyway.Oh and he has put on about 2 stone so challenges Karl Robinson in the fattie stakes!
  • I know Bowyer can be seen as a bit rough around the edges but I think he is a man who puts his money where his mouth is. He'll see out this season and try his hardest to get us up.
  • edited April 2019

• I'll be looking forward to our 147 game unbeaten run then.
  • Sponsored links:

• " Charlton will have to hurry as he is thinking over other offers".....Sounds like his agent putting out feelers....
  • We must still have the notes from when KM did the Group 20 interview a few years back. 
  • " Charlton will have to hurry as he is thinking over other offers".....Sounds like his agent putting out feelers....
    Bowyer's agent reveals interest in the vacant QPR job while Lee is awaiting a contract offer, unemployed Lee Clark's agent reveals interest in potentially vacant CAFC job while also making it clear he is available and interested in other jobs.

maybe these agent really do earn the ridiculous sums of money they are taking out of football...
  • edited April 2019
    Sooner see John Cooper Clarke, a REAL comedian
  • No No No
  • would be a downgrade from karl robinson
  • Clark's agent's doubtless been busy, getting his client's name out there.
  • If Bowyer does go, just give it to Jacko. 
    what if he goes with him?
  • Sponsored links:

Then I'll just cry. I doubt he would though. 
  • No more foreign managers.
    Then I'll just cry. I doubt he would though. 
    why? if he wasn't offered a contract before LB was to leave and LB tells him he wants him with him at QPR (a league above, more money and an actual contract rather than last minute 1 year extensions) it'd be hard to turn down.

also, would you want your first managers job being under this fucking yellow toothed nutter?
  • I think if LB went now and Lee Clark came in that would be the final nail in Rolands coffin.
  • I think if LB went now and Lee Clark came in that would be the final nail in Rolands coffin.
    It would be the final nail in a lot of fans coffins but not sure Roland would blink an eye.
  • a total non story
    If Bowyer does go, just give it to Jacko. 
    Jason Euell 

Chris Powell 

Jason Euell 

Chris Powell 

Whilst i'd be more than happy with Euell taking over if LB left, I'd rather it wasn't under RD.

CP would never work for RD.
    Jason Euell 

Chris Powell 

Whilst i'd be more than happy with Euell taking over if LB left, I'd rather it wasn't under RD.

CP would never work for RD.
    Also Roland would never consider having cp  back.