Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bristol Rovers away [16/3/19] - sold out

edited March 2019 in Match Day Travel
An allocation of 1091 tickets to go go on sale tomorrow morning[14/2/19],prices as follows
Seats                               Standing
 Adult    £24                  £20
        under 21£20         £16
        over 65  £20         £16
        under16 £12         £12
        under 11 £7          £7

Valley Away will be running a service to Memorial Stadium, priced at £21. Information on pick-up times and locations is available to view below.

Larkfield: 7.45am

Gravesend: 8.10am

Dartford: 8.25am

Bexleyheath: 8.40am

Bromley: 9.10am

Eltham: 9.30am

Charlton: 9.45am

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c642adc07d34/bristol-rovers-trip-to-go-on-sale-on-thursday

Train travel information                   https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84318/bristol-rovers-trains-on-sale-sat-16-3#latest

Comments

• Tickets now on sale.
  • Tickets and trains booked for this, 1130 from Paddington, returning 1841 via Bristol Temple Meads, I think its a bus/cab to the ground? 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Tickets and trains booked for this, 1130 from Paddington, returning 1841 via Bristol Temple Meads, I think its a bus/cab to the ground? 
    Bus 73 run from Temple Meads to the ground & takes about 30minutes,the ground is about 2.5miles from the station.
  • edited February 2019
    Air bnb next door to the ground. As I remember it's standing only and we get stuck over in one corner?

The ground not the b and b....
  • just booked ticket - looking forward to this. 
  • Air bnb next door to the ground. As I remember it's standing only and we get stuck over in one corner?

Terrace on the corner and couple of hundred seats behind the goal. Will book my ticket soon.
  • Got ours, 130 seats left, don't know about the open terrace.
  • Can't make it this year. Nice city but horrible ground!
  • Mike said:
    Air bnb next door to the ground. As I remember it's standing only and we get stuck over in one corner?

Terrace on the corner and couple of hundred seats behind the goal. Will book my ticket soon.
    Couldn't see the option to choose seats?
  • Mike said:

Seating is the first option you see after selecting the Bristol Rovers game,for standing select see more areas where the standing option appears,at the moment there are 80 seats & 702 standing tickets available.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2019
    looks like i have got myself a seating ticket, does anyone want to swap for a standing not fussed about the difference, let us know. 
  • clive said:
    Mike said:

Seating is the first option you see after selecting the Bristol Rovers game,for standing select see more areas where the standing option appears,at the moment there are 80 seats & 702 standing tickets available.
    Well my confirmation says "seat" but there's no aisle or seat number so god knows what I've got! :)
  • clive said:
    Mike said:

Well my confirmation says "seat" but there's no aisle or seat number so god knows what I've got! :)
    It's unreserved seating then, is it not ?
  • clive said:
    Mike said:

The seats are allocated by our ticket office so you will have to wait until you receive them to see exactly where you will be seated.
  • looks like i have got myself a standing ticket, does anyone want to swap for a standing not fussed about the difference, let us know. 
    So you have a standing ticket, and you want to 'swap' for a standing ticket.

How does that work? B)
  • It's the same entrance so if you have a seat ticket you can just stand anyway 
  • looks like i have got myself a standing ticket, does anyone want to swap for a standing not fussed about the difference, let us know. 

How does that work? B)
    Done me there little legs 

How does that work? B)
    Done me there little legs 
    @clb74 will do a swap....
  • clive said:
    clive said:
    Mike said:

The seats are allocated by our ticket office so you will have to wait until you receive them to see exactly where you will be seated.
    Yeh I didnt see the bit that said "other areas" so assumed I was going to be standing, but I can see now I have a seat.  You must all be so relieved....
  • Obviously living down here I'm going with a mate, we booked seperately so have ended up with seated tickets but I take it if the standing area is the same entrance, we can just go and stand instead?

I've not done Rovers before, but I know where the ground is pretty well. Just like Ashton Gate, it's not actually near the city centre. It's about 2/3 miles so a taxi will be around a tenner of if you've got the time get the 72 or 73 bus from Stokes Croft which is a few minutes from Temple Meads and that'll get you there in plenty of time. Pubs are pretty easy tbh, Rovers fans are greatly outnumbered by City fans and even on home matchdays for Rovers you don't tend to see that many shirts until your near the grounds so pubs don't tend to take a home/away only sanction unless it's a derby game.

• Sponsored links:

• Obviously living down here I'm going with a mate, we booked seperately so have ended up with seated tickets but I take it if the standing area is the same entrance, we can just go and stand instead?

I've not done Rovers before, but I know where the ground is pretty well. Just like Ashton Gate, it's not actually near the city centre. It's about 2/3 miles so a taxi will be around a tenner of if you've got the time get the 72 or 73 bus from Stokes Croft which is a few minutes from Temple Meads and that'll get you there in plenty of time. Pubs are pretty easy tbh, Rovers fans are greatly outnumbered by City fans and even on home matchdays for Rovers you don't tend to see that many shirts until your near the grounds so pubs don't tend to take a home/away only sanction unless it's a derby game.

Standing & seating share the same facilities [entrances,toilets,catering]so it should not be a problem.
  • clive said:
    Obviously living down here I'm going with a mate, we booked seperately so have ended up with seated tickets but I take it if the standing area is the same entrance, we can just go and stand instead?

Standing & seating share the same facilities [entrances,toilets,catering]so it should not be a problem.
    Cheers mate, good to know.

Personally I can't see us selling out the 1061 allocation anyway. Not with our run of games in March anyway.
  • 332 terrace tickets remaining,seats sold out.
  • clive said:
    Obviously living down here I'm going with a mate, we booked seperately so have ended up with seated tickets but I take it if the standing area is the same entrance, we can just go and stand instead?

OMG. Do we have to share toilets with grubby oiks?
  • I got a seat by mistake, if anyone wants a seat happy to swap for standing as would not want to deprive someone who wants to sit when I properly still will not. 
  • Seats are covered, terrace is uncovered.
  • Seats are covered, terrace is uncovered.
    You are joking
  • clb74 said:
    Seats are covered, terrace is uncovered.
    You are joking
    No.
  • clb74 said:
    Seats are covered, terrace is uncovered.
    You are joking
    Nope & we're in the seats :smile:
  • I got a seat by mistake, if anyone wants a seat happy to swap for standing as would not want to deprive someone who wants to sit when I properly still will not. 
    Rosie if it's raining on the day I'll have that ticket