Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Away [2/3/19] match tickets now on sale

edited February 2019 in Match Day Travel
982 tickets are now on sale prices below
Adult £21
Over 60 £17
Under 25 £17
Under 21 £13
Under 18 £8
Under 10 £5
Valley Away coach fare £27,pick-up details below
Larkfield 7.35
Gravesend 8.00
Dartford 8.15
Bexleyheath 8.30
Bromley 9.00
Eltham 9.20
Charlton 9.35
Train information https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84104/doncaster-advance-train-tickets-2-3-19#latest

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c5968b69cef7/doncaster-away-tickets-now-on-sale

Comments

• just booked mine, new ground and Elfsborg buying the beers was to much to keep me away.
  • just booked mine, new ground and Elfsborg buying the beers was to much to keep me away.

Really? I need to go in disguise then as I already owe him a beer :smiley: .
  • Can’t make it this year but a lovely away day is Doncaster; direct train from London in less than two hours, plenty of nice pubs and all very friendly.
  • clb74 said:

just booked mine, new ground and Elfsborg buying the beers was to much to keep me away.

On hearing elfs is buying the beers just booked train tickets.
    You see more of halleys comet than elfs buying a beer
    It's a good job they've done away with flags or else me you and Rosie would have just increased our counts :wink: .
  • Big game this one.
  • RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

just booked mine, new ground and Elfsborg buying the beers was to much to keep me away.

It's a good job they've done away with flags or else me you and Rosie would have just increased our counts :wink: .
    You going red
  • clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

You going red
    Yes mate two of us.
  • RedChaser said:

Two, I bought you one up in Accrington mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

RedChaser said:

clb74 said:

I do recall you saying you'd buy me a drink if I removed your solitary (well justified)flag......two years ago. So by my reckoning you owe me three.
  • RedChaser said:

Two ??? Kin ell that's a 100% rate of interest :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

It was expensive pint.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

It was expensive pint.
    Yeh but don't forget I provided you with a personal protection service to the ground which I never billed you for :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

It was expensive pint.
    Yeh but don't forget I provided you with a personal protection service to the ground which I never billed you for :wink: .
    I owe you three pints!
  • Three tickets bought, weirdly one of my favourite away games in this hell hole division
  • Bought 2 tix for this yesterday from the Valley and they tore off the perforated part of the tickets. Has everyone had the same scenario? Seems weird having a ticket without the detachable part prior to entering a stadium. 
  • edited February 2019
    Bought 2 tix for this yesterday from the Valley and they tore off the perforated part of the tickets. Has everyone had the same scenario? Seems weird having a ticket without the detachable part prior to entering a stadium. 
    Are they seniors' tickets?
  • One adult and one u18 RC
  • One adult and one u18 RC
    Hmm, when I go with my son to aways my senior's ticket often has a perforated section removed whilst his adult ticket doesn't. It's each club to their own procedures I suppose. Some clubs write 'cons' (consession) on the front. I wouldn't worry too much if the bar coding is on them it's a fairly new stadium with electronic turnstiles IIRC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought 2 tix for this yesterday from the Valley and they tore off the perforated part of the tickets. Has everyone had the same scenario? Seems weird having a ticket without the detachable part prior to entering a stadium. 
    Mine has the perforated on the ticket
  • edited February 2019
    Bought 2 tix for this yesterday from the Valley and they tore off the perforated part of the tickets. Has everyone had the same scenario? Seems weird having a ticket without the detachable part prior to entering a stadium. 
    There would normally be one (marked up) counterfoil/stub retained, which is needed to reconcile the sold tickets with the payment when returned to the home club. A second counterfoil/stub is often removed to indicate a concession.

There is a risk when buying on a matchday that casual staff make errors with unfamiliar away tickets, but I would guess if you have a barcode you’ll be fine. Traditionally the gateperson would have needed one, but that’s not necessarily the case any more.
  • clb74 said:

Another 5% to Dushitelet.
    There would normally be one (marked up) counterfoil/stub retained, which is needed to reconcile the sold tickets with the payment when returned to the home club. A second counterfoil/stub is often removed to indicate a concession.

There is a risk when buying on a matchday that casual staff make errors with unfamiliar away tickets, but I would guess if you have a barcode you’ll be fine. Traditionally the gateperson would have needed one, but that’s not necessarily the case any more.
    Thanks AB. Neither ticket has a bar code, which is why I was a bit alarmed, as it might mean we can't scan to get in. However, the bloke did circle with a pen the different price on the ticket. Think I'll have to ring them up tomorrow. Groan.
  • Anybody know how many we have sold for Doncaster?
  • 466 sold,426 remaining.
  • clive said:
    466 sold,426 remaining.
    That'll make for about 600 there I suppose.
  • clb74 said:

Not if you book hospitality direct with Donny.
  • Addickted said:
    clb74 said:

With a bit of luck elfsborg will find a non league game to go to.
  • Addickted said:
    clb74 said:

Or cash on the day, which me and my four Elfsborg mates are doing.