Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roy Keane on his way from Sunderland

edited November 2008 in Rumours
Rumours rumours everywhere, and he hasn't travelled with the squad to Blackburn for the game tomorrow.

Comments

• He refused to sign a contract earlier in the year so this was definitely on the cards.
  • perhaps this is related the the noise i heard yesterday. He just got too angry and exploded.
  • edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Rumours rumours everywhere, and he hasn't travelled with the squad to Blackburn for the game tomorrow.

Find it hard to believe that Keane would walk out in the middle of a job. : - )
  • He's on his way to Charlton.

Rumour has it that he hasn't travelled with the squad to Birmingham for the game tomorrow.

;o)
  • Betting suspended on this by Paddy Power
  • [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]perhaps this is related the the noise i heard yesterday. He just got too angry and exploded.

lol
  • I would have thought he lived up by Blackburn though after being at United, so is there not a chance he just didn't travel with them because he's already up there?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I would have thought he lived up by Blackburn though after being at United, so is there not a chance he just didn't travel with them because he's already up there?

Don't be so sensible Plaaayer! Conspiracy theories are much more fun!
  • Curbs to Sunderland 2 - 1

Pardew to Sunderland 14-1

Keegan to Sunderland 25 - 1
  • Nah, he lives in the North East, his dog fancied somewhere else to walk
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I would have thought he lived up by Blackburn though after being at United, so is there not a chance he just didn't travel with them because he's already up there?

Don't be so sensible Plaaayer! Conspiracy theories are much more fun!

Spoilt it now :)
  • edited November 2008
    Ha, ha sorry everyone!
  • Clive Mendonca to Sunderland 30-1
    Kevin Phillips to Sunderland 35-1
  • Coals to Newcastle....Oh sorry my mind was elsewhere...:o)
  • Sam Alledyce to Sunderland 8 - 1

Joe Kinnear 15-1

Harry Rednapp Bookies not taking bets
  • While Sunderland are in crisis let's bring back Reid
  • Nah, Peter Reid is well past it....