Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie Ward hopes to extend Valley stay

2»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

I don’t watch as many games as I used to but against Mansfield he was bloody awful. Not only technically but also showed a massive lack of desire.

You'd hope he had an off day against Mansfield which is easily done when the opposition show the determination that they showed to get a giant killing - He's not done it enough yet his pass to Grant against Barnsley shows exactly why we should try and keep him
  • Options
    Shouldnt be a problem for the Bristol Rovers game you'd hope
  • Options
    I like him. Always putting himself about. Been a bit unlucky in front of goal. Definitely an asset if he stays.
  • Options
    Rob said:

I like him. Always putting himself about. Been a bit unlucky in front of goal. Definitely an asset if he stays.

Some very wayward passing but also some pinpoint stuff...
  • Options
    Let's hope we can pick Ward up on a free transfer this January which can then potentially open up space for another loan signing assuming we can get Ajose or any other dead wood off the books.
  • Options

Let's hope we can pick Ward up on a free transfer this January which can then potentially open up space for another loan signing assuming we can get Ajose or any other dead wood off the books.

Don't we still have a free loan space?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Don't we still have a free loan space?
    Yes so signing up Ward on a permanent would mean we'd have two spaces available.
  • Options
    I like Ward a lot. My only doubt about taking hinon permanently is that he has shown little sign so far of being able to play 90 minutes with any regularity.
  • Options
    Ward didn't feature for NI today, presumably after that knock against the Republic

No Magennis in either of the 2 matches, he was on the bench for both matches
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm really not surprised that Magennis didn't feature. He really wasn't very good was he.