Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just done an Apple update causing trouble in reply posts?

Just done an update on my Apple Air 2 iPad.
When I want to reply to a post, the cursor is positioning itself at the beginning of the message I’m replying to instead of the end.
I can of course reposition it.....but it’s somewhat aggravating to say the least!
Any ideas?

Comments

• I have the same problem when I quote, only recently started.
  • My iOS 12 upgrade hasn’t you’ll no doubt be sorry to hear affected my ability to post but the keyboard has changed very slightly which is very annoying.
  • Same here.... very annoying.

I have the same problem when I quote, only recently started.

Yes.....I should have said when I quote not when I reply and there have also been some very subtle keyboard changes.
  • Same here.... very annoying.

I have the same problem when I quote, only recently started.

Ye$....I $hould have $aid #hen I ?uote not #he I reply and there have al$o been $ome very $ubtle £eyboard change$.
  • edited September 2018
    Apple updates only compatible with top half Premier League forums from now on. If you want to post on L1 or lower you need to get yourself an LG.
  • Apple updates only compatible with top half Premier League forums from now on. If you want to post on L1 or lower you need to get yourself an LG.

What is an LG?
  • Apple updates only compatible with top half Premier League forums from now on. If you want to post on L1 or lower you need to get yourself an LG.

What is an LG?
    Lower Ground

What is an LG?
    Please, no one mention the word 'Android' to @SoundAsa£ .