Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

wonder who wil be first to be banned ?

Me
fishnets
DFT
Leroy
Rothco
Dowman
DA9
BFR

cant think of to many more and Leroy your only in it as you tend to call a spade a spade (if im allowed to say that)

in order i think it might

DFT
Dowman
Me
Fishy
DA9
BFR
Leroy
Rothco (Forum voice untouchable)

that Charlie fella might be in there but hey i just dont read his stuff know what its going to say.

15 mins this i think.

Comments

• I've always been of the view that the admin want to ban me, they can, I'll take my punishment like a man.
  • Not that I think anyone will be banned or deserves to be banned
  • The way things have been going for me at the moment CAFC and Charlton Life will probably have a race to see who can ban me first.
  • come on chaps I don't think the admin want to ban people,although I would say it is extremely quiet and dare i say it boring on here today since yesterday.I know it can get a bit messy sometimes but sometimes contraversy livens things up maybe though me included need to know where to draw the line.
  • I think this there are lots of pointless threads on this forum, and I agree with steve that this is one of them. lets not turn this place into netaddicks where people were being contraversial for the sake of it and trying to get a ban just 'for a laugh'

everyone that is bored by the lack of new threads that barnsley thread is hilarious so re-read that and cheer yourself up!
  • I just hope this isn't all in aid of keeping the club on side.

Just because they have made it known they read stuff on here we shouldn't have to start saying everything is brilliant and wonderful with Charlton at the moment.

If you come on a fans forum surely you want to know what the fans are thinking good or bad.

Also it's surely better letting fans to have a rant on here then letting there anger get the better of them at the ground.
  • you didn't read the thread at the top then? its nothing about positive or negative posts towards the club, all are welcome I'm sure, everyone needs to know the variety of views that fans have and its very important.

The sniping at others for having a different opinion is the problem.
  • yeeeeeeeeeeeee well done said 15 mins was 17
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I think this there are lots of pointless threads on this forum, and I agree with steve that this is one of them. lets not turn this place into netaddicks where people were being contraversial for the sake of it and trying to get a ban just 'for a laugh'

everyone that is bored by the lack of new threads that barnsley thread is hilarious so re-read that and cheer yourself up!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's not up to other people to dictate what is pointless and what isn't.

If someone feels and opinion or a topic is valid they should be allowed to voice it that’s the whole point of a forum, we don't live in China we do have freedom of speech.

As long as it is not liable and has some truth to it is surely valid.
  • [cite]Posted By: mad83[/cite]Also it's surely better letting fans to have a rant on here then letting there anger get the better of them at the ground.

totally agree with that ... we're so pony on the playing field at the moment it's a joke but here is a good place to vent frustrations at team selections and players inability as well as agree with pardews great selections and the outstanding ability of some ;-)