Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2»

Comments

• Long time lurker. Dartford born, Crayford bred. Mayplace primary, DGS. On and off ST holder since '98. Leftie liberal ponce, sorry. OFAH fanboy, not sorry. Got street skills like Dorian Smith. Hello.

Okay mate, I'll be your friend.

There are two conditions. One, I knock that leftie s*** out of you, and the other condition is that you like buying the first round.
  • Electric or Steam?

Diesel is also an exceptable answer
  • Another liberal.....oh no! Welcome anyway.
  • Welcome welcome. There are no moderator roles available so don’t get any ideas about climbing any ladders
  • If you could punch anyone in the world with no repercussions, who would you punch?
  • If you could punch anyone in the world with no repercussions, who would you punch?

Roland or Simon Jordan?
  • Yes you can join Charlton Life, but first you must tell us a fish pun.
  • Long time lurker. Dartford born, Crayford bred. Mayplace primary, DGS. On and off ST holder since '98. Leftie liberal ponce, sorry. OFAH fanboy, not sorry. Got street skills like Dorian Smith. Hello.

Okay mate, I'll be your friend.

There are two conditions. One, I knock that leftie s*** out of you, and the other condition is that you like buying the first round.
    Sounds like a top night, I'm in.

Roland or Simon Jordan?
    Is this a Would Ya?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll wear the name as a constant reminder to behave. As stated before I'm a grammar school ponce, I'm not physically capable of challenging authority.

Thanks for the welcomes.
  • ;-)

Welcome to Charlton Life btw.
  • Cheers. I have been a silent reader for about 10 years, never anticipated such suspicion.
  • Cheers. I have been a silent reader for about 10 years, never anticipated such suspicion.

Seriously though, If you could punch anyone in the world with no repercussions, who would you punch?
  • On the off chance you’re not a previous wind up, welcome to CL.

We only really have one rule; don’t be a dickhead.

Do you think you can manage that err, @Addickhead86 ?

If it helps, I received a nice PM from @Addickhead86 last week.
    Think he's genuine.
    P xx
  • edited August 2018
    This has got me thinking. We should have a pack for new members.

A link to the thread covering CL slang.

A link to the funniest threads out there (paulies highlights, Carter's bottom exploration etc.)

The argument alert thread and instructions from Ibborg on how to use it.

List of standard jokes - Elfs=tight @AFKABartram =short @Addickted2TheReds - off to do a Catwalk etc etc.

And a test to see if they can read their way through the takeover thread in a week to see if they are really committed to the cause.

if when I take over as chief moderator this will be my contribution!
  • This has got me thinking. We should have a pack for new members.

A link to the funniest threads out there (paulies highlights, Carter's bottom exploration etc.)

List of standard jokes - Elfs=tight @AFKABartram =short @Addickted2TheReds - off to do a Catwalk etc etc.

And a test to see if they can read their way through the takeover thread in a week to see if they are really committed to the cause.

And tell them to steer well clear of the brexit thread.

• Do you like proper paaaaaasties, me'andsome?
  • Welcome to the group Mr Robinson
  • Sponsored links:

Seriously though, If you could punch anyone in the world with no repercussions, who would you punch?
    Fancy a trip to Belgium? :smile:

• This has got me thinking. We should have a pack for new members.

Definitely