Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Planes trains and automobiles.

Well not quite planes but how we all getting to Shrewsbury.
Gone through about a dozen combinations and still not decided.

Comments

• Train, seems pretty straightforward to get the train at 9:30pm back to London via Birmingham
  • Helicopter to Ludlow then horse to the ground, the Ultras go by tractor singing anti Hereford songs
  • se9addick said:

Train, seems pretty straightforward to get the train at 9:30pm back to London via Birmingham

But you've only got to get to Peckham.
  • se9addick said:

Train, seems pretty straightforward to get the train at 9:30pm back to London via Birmingham

But you've only got to get to Peckham.
    Peckham' proximity to Shrewsbury is one of the main reasons I wanted to live here!
  • se9addick said:

Cant see us getting back before 12.30am on train
  • clb74 said:

se9addick said:

Cant see us getting back before 12.30am on train
    Yeah I think that 9:30ish train from Shrewsbury would get you into London at 1am.
  • I've dug a tunnel.
    I paid for it by buying shares in Ticketdisaster 'booking fees'
  • edited May 2018
    clb74 said:

I am trying to choose between train and driving.
  • clb74 said:

Your driving the train
  • Need tickets first.
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Need tickets first.

Easy st holder valley gold and done 48 aways this season
  • clb74 said:

How does that work?

You train it to Birmingham then drive from there? Very novel.
  • 1500 allocation - not bothering am
    Not here for the final either, having 2 weeks in Mexico instead - equally Charlton for me isn’t just about the glory days, the amount of people buying season tickets already is also laughable - we haven’t sold and are no where nearer to being sold. Another season with this man as owner is something I won’t fund.
  • 1500 allocation - not bothering am
    Not here for the final either, having 2 weeks in Mexico instead - equally Charlton for me isn’t just about the glory days, the amount of people buying season tickets already is also laughable - we haven’t sold and are no where nearer to being sold. Another season with this man as owner is something I won’t fund.

Not being funny but anyone following us at the moment i shouldnt think its about tge glory days for them.
  • clb74 said:

1500 allocation - not bothering am

Not being funny but anyone following us at the moment i shouldnt think its about tge glory days for them.
    Was more the purchasing of season tickets and the 18/19000 that will be there on Thursday, pompey away there was a great atsmosphere but a lot of people just there for the piss up, and “ I’m not a Charlton fan there my 2nd team” know it happens at every club etc. I hope we do it and ordinarily I would be there but a 5.15pm ko on a Sunday just isn’t feasible for me atm.

And I genuinely do fear that if we go up he won’t sell and it’s more of the same to come, he won’t invest we’ve got some decent players on loan that likely won’t be coming back etc.
  • back on topic......

I'll be driving to Shrewsbury, like I did to Rochdale. Anyone doing the same I'd suggest M6, M54 - you don't want to get stuck in traffic going some other route now, do you.
  • edited May 2018
    Decided to drive, leaving Bromley at 8.30am if i get stuck in traffic god help the rest of you.
  • clb74 said:

Decided to drive, leaving Bromley at 8.30am if i get stuck in traffic god help the rest of you.

yeah, 8.5 hours should be plenty of time

• Was in CEX a few days ago trying to find the film on dvd.

• Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

What do you drive a milk float?
    Me real names ernie