Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble at the station

Seemed to kick off outside the station.

Was in Jennings Bet picking up some winnings and ended up getting locked in.

Anyone see what happened or started it?

Comments

• Options
    Posted this on the post match thread.

Hats off to the Pompy fans throwing glass bottles and coins across the platform when there were only about 12 Charlton fans left on the Kent bound platform. Glass bottle smashed about a foot away from a disabled man and coins only just missed some kids.

Classy.

Also well done to the old bill for just letting it carry on whilst concentrating 15 police officers on the 3 Charlton fans between 16-50 on the Kent bound platform. Definitely was important to film them rather than those throwing stuff.

Fucking shambles.
  • Options
    Got down to the Kent bound platform as train came in so I didn’t see this.

However, coming up from the ground, there was one Charlton fan (young ginger haired lad) rowing with 3/4 Pompey fans and one of the cops on horseback moved forward to split them. Then had to turn and split them again as they walked past. Cop then started having a go at the Charlton lad til I told him to turn his head and sort out the twats from Pompey who were worse.

As I walked down to the station there were 15/20 cops standing around outside the post office who suddenly got the call to go and do something,
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    A pompey fan on Twitter is claiming it was the other way round
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Harry, "ginger hair" Congratulations on your engagement, sir. ;)

He’s doing us proud.
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

However, coming up from the ground, there was one Charlton fan (young ginger haired lad) rowing with 3/4 Pompey fans and one of the cops on horseback moved forward to split them. Then had to turn and split them again as they walked past. Cop then started having a go at the Charlton lad til I told him to turn his head and sort out the twats from Pompey who were worse.

As I walked down to the station there were 15/20 cops standing around outside the post office who suddenly got the call to go and do something,

*cough* that’d be me. I was ignoring till they started giving it right in front of a kid with his dad who clearly wanted nothing to do with it. The state of some of the Pompey fans.
    Dark rimmed glasses @cafc_harry ? The Pompey fans were being twats. Not unusual when fans are let out together.
  • Options
    Are all Harrys ginger?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suprised the usual line of GeeGees weren't seperating the fans, and then saw a load of plod marching quickly past the Sainsburys kwik-e Mart, it looks like they werent ready perhaps they were late getting back from West Ham.
  • Options
    Pmsl
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

*cough* that’d be me. I was ignoring till they started giving it right in front of a kid with his dad who clearly wanted nothing to do with it. The state of some of the Pompey fans.
    Dark rimmed glasses @cafc_harry ? The Pompey fans were being twats. Not unusual when fans are let out together.
    Yep, even better was the pensioner walking towards the Kent side offering out everyone in site.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Whilst you were scoffing with Bernie.

Shut up.
    Your an angry elf
  • Options
    Seeing as it's Christmas
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Swisdom said:

Shut up.
    Your an angry elf
    "Just sell the club".

Whilst you were applauding squirrel face on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't see any of it, there were loads of fans of both clubs on the platforms and outside the station, I guess I got on the train just before it kicked off
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Yep, even better was the pensioner walking towards the Kent side offering out everyone in site.
    @TelMc32 your da causing trouble?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

Shut up.
    Who put 50p in you you fucking bellend.

Just saying what I saw on twitter.

You can’t flag and lol at the same time so...

Lol
  • Options
    About 6 hours ago A couple of Portsmouth fans got punched at Ebbsfleet. At least one Charlton fan in a wheelchair witnessed this event