Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*Help* - Saturday's preview

Poor old @ForeverAddickted has had Michelle Keegan on Snapchat all morning, begging him to take her out for a Nando's lunch and a trip to the London Aquarium.

Would anyone bored at work or with an hour to spare fancy helping a poor 'previewer in need' and having a go at doing a preview today?

would be much appreciated. Please send me an Inbox message (top right) if you are keen.

ps. the offer to take Ms Keegan out instead is sadly not on offer :-)

Comments

• Poor old @ForeverAddickted has had Michelle Keegan on Snapchat all morning, begging him to take her out for a Nando's lunch and a trip to the London Aquarium.

Would anyone bored at work or with an hour to spare fancy helping a poor 'previewer in need' and having a go at doing a preview today?

would be much appreciated. Please send me an Inbox message (top right) if you are keen.

ps. the chance to get a promote is not on offer :-)

Edited for accuracy
  • Poor old @ForeverAddickted has had Michelle Keegan on Snapchat all morning, begging him to take her out for a Nando's lunch and a trip to the London Aquarium.

ps. the chance to get a promote is not on offer :-)

Edited for accuracy
    Not letting this one go are you HI ??
  • great work @Nicholas. A man of few but beautiful words

unfortunately I'd just made an out of contract signing so the post has been temporary filled.

if the Punters Pal wants to bring his column back though..... :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!