Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pass service

Comments

• How the fuck do you activate the pissing thing. I've clicked through on the email (that went to my junk folder) and now it's saying I have to subscribe to watch the videos

Weak
  • cabbles said:

How the fuck do you activate the pissing thing. I've clicked through on the email (that went to my junk folder) and now it's saying I have to subscribe to watch the videos

Weak

I had this issue. You have to subscribe and give them all your details including card details. You have to sign up for a year to get 2 weeks free. They will only charge you after the 2 weeks and you have the optuonbof cancelling first.

Bit dodgey but that's how most companies do all free trials.

It's even harder to work out on your mobile where the site is frankly terrible with loads of bugs. Content is good and site is much better on a laptop.
  • cabbles said:

How the fuck do you activate the pissing thing. I've clicked through on the email (that went to my junk folder) and now it's saying I have to subscribe to watch the videos

Weak

I had this issue. You have to subscribe and give them all your details including card details. You have to sign up for a year to get 2 weeks free. They will only charge you after the 2 weeks and you have the optuonbof cancelling first.

It's even harder to work out on your mobile where the site is frankly terrible with loads of bugs. Content is good and site is much better on a laptop.
    Just checking canters but I've been given 6 months free. Do I still have to do this
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Weak

Just checking canters but I've been given 6 months free. Do I still have to do this
    No idea about the 6 months deal. That's just what I had to do for the 2 weeks free trial. Maybe email someone?
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Weak

If you have your password, create an account, go to active subscriptions, go to sign up for a subscprition, then put your password in to the discount/voucher code box, took me a while to work that one out.
  • DA9 said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Weak

If you have your password, create an account, go to active subscriptions, go to sign up for a subscprition, then put your password in to the discount/voucher code box, took me a while to work that one out.
    Thanks. I gave up the other night .
  • Maybe the communications team can provide a step by step guide covering every detail and every possibility.
  • seth plum said:

Maybe the communications team can provide a step by step guide covering every detail and every possibility.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/home/how-to-sign-up-for-valley-pass

• Has anyone managed to get the audio stream working for the Welling game today? Just has a loading status on mine :(
  • I have. I signed up for the free trial.
    Then had login details.
    Have not needed to input card details yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think it took card details from me but hasn't billed me at all yet...so still under the free trial. Not much of a free trial if it doesn't even work though
  • Think it took card details from me but hasn't billed me at all yet...so still under the free trial. Not much of a free trial if it doesn't even work though

I simply logged in, email then password.
  • That's the easy bit, the live streams don't work annoyingly it seems
  • Stay logged in, then go to the link on the welling thread and get in from there
  • seth plum said:

Stay logged in, then go to the link on the welling thread and get in from there

So it refuses to work on the laptop at all, just get the spinning loading sign and that's it. But I *think* I've got it working on the iPad, the mobile version of the website is a bit of a nightmare though and you can't find the live stream tab at all, thankfully copied the link from their tweet to get it working.

Bit of a farce really but hopefully people picking up on things like this will help in the long run!
  • Spinning mic is all I'm getting on VP.

Given up now.
  • Pretty hopeless with the live stuff so far. Hopefully they'll get it sorted by the start of the season
  • I'm just relying on Twitter updates this coming season. Not going to pay them double what I was paying with the player service
  • Pretty hopeless with the live stuff so far. Hopefully they'll get it sorted by the start of the season

Anybody still got the wording that offered the 6 month access as part of the package sold to fans where you also got a season ticket to 23 League 1 games for 2017/18. ?
  • Is it possible to pay in cash for this service by going to the Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Trying to activate my account but the link in the email just keeps redirecting me to the login screen without activating my account.

Any thoughts?
  • Trying to activate my account but the link in the email just keeps redirecting me to the login screen without activating my account.

Any thoughts?

Are you still having this problem? What browser are you using? Can you try copying and pasting the link into your browser? It shouldn't matter but you never know.
  • edited July 2017
    SDAddick said:

Trying to activate my account but the link in the email just keeps redirecting me to the login screen without activating my account.

Any thoughts?

Are you still having this problem? What browser are you using? Can you try copying and pasting the link into your browser? It shouldn't matter but you never know.
    I'm using Chrome. Yeah tried to copy and paste but it still redirects me.

update: just tried the link in Microsoft Edge browser and am still getting redirected. Shame because I wanted to watch the second half.
  • it is Monday evening, why no extended highlights of Saturday's game???????????/
  • Really enjoyed the Curbs interview, still would love to see him back at the club in some capacity
  • Really enjoyed the Curbs interview, still would love to see him back at the club in some capacity

So much

"ditto"

Great memories :smiley:
  • it is Monday evening, why no extended highlights of Saturday's game???????????/

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets[stream-amg][content_id]=0_7bkkut2c

They were up there early this afternoon as I watched them then, not sure when they went up

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets[stream-amg][content_id]=0_7bkkut2c

They were up there early this afternoon as I watched them then, not sure when they went up
    Extended highlights went up on Sunday midday. For info these are the hold-back times from the EFL.

2-minute highlights (Paid subscription) - Midnight day of the game, Valley Pass paid subscription
    2-minute highlights (Free to watch) - midday the next day - sign up to Valley Pass but you don't need a subscription so can watch for free by just logging in
    Extended highlights (Paid subscription) - midday the next day, Valley Pass paid subscription.

This is for League games only and cup games have other holdbacks
  • @sadamson84 hi mate. Will any content be going out on YouTube for those who don't subscribe to valley pass?

We used to get shortened highlights and the full interview from press day and after the game also players interview post match. I get you want to make Valley Pass an attractive proposition but for those who don't want it will there be short highlights and even a couple of mins from his interviews?

When the main selling point of VP is the match commentary it is not worth £60 to those who attend regularly but they are now getting much less content than last season.
  • Also more generally does anyone know why Karl has stopped doing his pre match lineups chat? I quite enjoyed that.