Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plymouth advance train tickets

The cheapest advance singles are £20.50 [£13.50 railcard]
There are still some tickets on the 07.06 from Paddington arrives Plymouth 10.27 or 09.06 arrives Plymouth 12.25.
Return trains depart 17.54 arrive Paddington 21.29 or 19.18 arrive Paddington 22.32

Comments

• Cheers Clive on the 9.06 out and 19.18 back.
  • Thanks, definitely won't do that game as a day trip though! Plenty of space it seems

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/home-park-plymouth-argyle.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-supporters
    The normal allocation for visiting supporters in this area is 1,300 seats, although this can be increased to 2,022, if demand requires it.
  • Thanks, definitely won't do that game as a day trip though! Plenty of space it seems

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/home-park-plymouth-argyle.html#awhat-is-it-like-for-away-supporters

The normal allocation for visiting supporters in this area is 1,300 seats, although this can be increased to 2,022, if demand requires it.
    see edit above mate - Im a twat it would seem.
  • Tickets look like they have gone up loads within day, i paid 41 return now looking at over 150 from what i can see.

Ignore me, my search had still had the via Donny I had in searching for Rotherham.

Are you Elfsborg in disguise
  • clb74 said:

Tickets look like they have gone up loads within day, i paid 41 return now looking at over 150 from what i can see.

Ignore me, my search had still had the via Donny I had in searching for Rotherham.

I was tempted to flag that.
  • clb74 said:

Tickets look like they have gone up loads within day, i paid 41 return now looking at over 150 from what i can see.

I was tempted to flag that.
    Just don t recommend any pubs rose

see edit above mate - Im a twat it would seem.

Goes without saying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tickets look like they have gone up loads within day, i paid 41 return now looking at over 150 from what i can see.

I followed your 'help', I'm setting off now hoping to make it for 1/2 time.

I followed your 'help', I'm setting off now hoping to make it for 1/2 time.
    That's wise with your little legs taking them pigeon steps
  • It may help but when i go to Plymouth i get a ticket from Waterloo to Exeter then one to Plymouth. Usually works out a lot cheaper.
  • It may help but when i go to Plymouth i get a ticket from Waterloo to Exeter then one to Plymouth. Usually works out a lot cheaper.

NSE Card return to Exeter.

Would make for a good weekend staying in Exeter, then going to the game from there. I think Plymouth is a toilet in all honesty.

Would make for a good weekend staying in Exeter, then going to the game from there. I think Plymouth is a toilet in all honesty.
    probably what we'll do.
  • edited June 2017

It may help but when i go to Plymouth i get a ticket from Waterloo to Exeter then one to Plymouth. Usually works out a lot cheaper.

Never works the nse to Exeter
  • finally booked the trains, 9.06 down from paddington on the 17.54 back, means a 7am departure from greenhithe, things you do for football ey.
  • edited June 2017

finally booked the trains, 9.06 down from paddington on the 17.54 back, means a 7am departure from greenhithe, things you do for football ey.

There's engineering works into London that day.

............................only joking!
  • @ElfsborgAddick wouldn't put it past them shower of c***s
  • 3 of us booked on the 7:06 out of paddington, night out, then back on the Sunday
  • Sponsored links:

• fuck me 7.06
  • fuck me 7.06

Not a lightweight like you!
  • fuck me 7.06

This
  • fuck me 7.06

what train you on??

Royal William Yard is very nice, so is the harbour near the Barbican. Also the Hoe is nice on a sunny day but not sure of pubs up there. Stoke (and I imagine its pubs/eateries) is a bit trendy and closer to the ground.

The city shopping area is on the whole a toilet though.
  • Avoid Union st unless you like brawling with Marines.
  • Anyone one know the distances between ground and town centre?
  • J BLOCK said:

Anyone one know the distances between ground and town centre?

About a 25min walk.

Royal William Yard is very nice, so is the harbour near the Barbican. Also the Hoe is nice on a sunny day but not sure of pubs up there. Stoke (and I imagine its pubs/eateries) is a bit trendy and closer to the ground.

The city shopping area is on the whole a toilet though.
    Royal William Yard is very nice, great for getting some breakfast or lunch before the game. If anyone wants some advice on nightlife/pubs then give me a shout. Lived there for 3 years during Uni and still go down there now quite a bit.
  • J BLOCK said:

Anyone one know the distances between ground and town centre?

About a 25min walk.
    But keep walking to the bits I mentioned above for another 20+. there is a 'spoons about 5 mins from the ground.