Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

dizzee said:

None of the girls are great. Jess was the best and now Montana but she isn't anything too special.

You sure about that? Why is she looking at both my ears at the same time?

Why does her Jaw say she's popped an E?

Why is she so boring?
    Does have a good bum though to be fair.
  • dizzee said:

None of the girls are great. Jess was the best and now Montana but she isn't anything too special.

you need your eyes tested... I would need more pints than would allow my penis to function to shag Montana, by far the ugliest bird in there
  • Bloody hell poor old Camilla. She's too nice for this reality TV malarkey.
  • Those fucking ears ha ha ha
  • Johnny you rat.

How could you do that to Camilla?
  • edited June 2017
    Seriously Cam what the hell are you doing on Love Island... You're a good human far too good for this shite.
  • Johnny you Wolly
  • I rate Tyla
  • Sponsored links:

• Slightly in love with Camilla. I want to go in and whisk her away from these fools
  • Caroline Flack's a bit of a saucy minx.
  • Macronate said:

Caroline Flack's a bit of a saucy minx.

A mate works on the sets there and apparently she has double and even triple dipped with the tech guys :lol:
  • There is zero excitement here.

Tayla is staying.
  • Missed it tonight - who's gone?
  • the villa split could make for good tv, also some new birds to have a look at, ( and some new blokes for the ladies )
  • Wow Johnny got pushed into that one, he was happy playing along until Dom outed him. Still a bit silly Camilla is far too good for that show, too nice for the people on there.

Spoiler *Thought Kem & Amber were in danger tonight, would like them to last not sure who i want to win.

see what happens with the new lot, i do feel its a bit late to be chucking so many people in and mixing it up. But not sure how its going to work, so will wait and see tonights.
  • All the new blokes look like 4ft tall roid heads from that clip last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    In the little clip from last night the new mixed race lad looked as if he got his 6 pack from leaning against a fence

• I'll be back on it tonight

Will there be any new birds
  • cabbles said:

I'll be back on it tonight

Will there be any new birds

• Noone really stands out at all, all look similar to what is already on there imo
    Far right and middle for the women, but still dont think anyone will add that much, just interesting to see how this is going to work, should have just put them in a villa for a few days and reduce to 1 or 2 couples and put them in as a couple that way it doesn't change dynamics too much. Would be good to watch still imo
  • Do they require a 46 year old fat bloke on the show to apply sun cream to the female contingent..i might know someone
  • Girl 2nd from the right has a pure filth look about her
  • Girl 2nd from the right has a pure filth look about her

I guess you gotta be like that when you're that ugly.

Shocking standard.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I don't get this extra villa malarkey it's like they can't force the arguing so have grabbed up another villa full of even more muggy mugs and made sure the blokes are roided up to ensure genuine rage.

Agreed, it seems a bit much to me. There is alot going on and its not gone dull from my view not really needed, fair enough 1/2 couples max to freshen it up but not sure how this is all going to work and seems like its going to be mayhem and alot to follow.