Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taskmaster.

One of the most enjoyable programmes on tv right now. Shouldn't work but it's brilliant.

Comments

• yep. brilliant. went to one of the recordings for the last series which was great fun. @Clem_Snide has been to one too
  • Great show, though this series hasn't quite lived up to the others.

Joe Wilkinson and the potato was the best one.

• Joe Wilkinson and the potato was the best one.

that's the one we went to see. his reaction was brilliant
  • rina said:

yep. brilliant. went to one of the recordings for the last series which was great fun. @Clem_Snide has been to one too

How do you get tickets?
  • edited May 2017
    Love this show. Agree that so far this series has not been quite as good as previous ones, I think its because the panel of contestants are not as funny individually as previous years, but Gregg Davies' judging is what really makes it for me along with Alex Horne chipping in with the odd irreverent comment so it is still funnier than most things on TV right now.
  • iainment said:

rina said:

yep. brilliant. went to one of the recordings for the last series which was great fun. @Clem_Snide has been to one too

How do you get tickets?
    Yep, went to a recording the day before @rina I believe.

Tickets usually go through applausestore.com

I subscribe to their updates on ticket releases. All tickets are free but its strictly first come first served - they oversell by a fairly large amount so you have to queue up well before the start time. Usually a couple of hours. If you don't get in they give you priority admission for the next recording.

Have had tickets for the following through the above site:

QI
    Dave Gorman - Modern Life is Goodish
    Taskmaster
    Alan Davies - As Yet Untitled
  • iainment said:

rina said:

How do you get tickets?
    Yep, went to a recording the day before @rina I believe.

Tickets usually go through applausestore.com

I subscribe to their updates on ticket releases. All tickets are free but its strictly first come first served - they oversell by a fairly large amount so you have to queue up well before the start time. Usually a couple of hours. If you don't get in they give you priority admission for the next recording.

Have had tickets for the following through the above site:

QI
    Dave Gorman - Modern Life is Goodish
    Taskmaster
    Alan Davies - As Yet Untitled
    Thanks Clem.
  • Oops, sorry, opened the thread by mistake - thought it was all about Mrs cafcfan........
  • tickets available now for the champion of champions filming
  • It's back!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2018
    Went to a live recording of one Would I lie to you from the last series and it was brilliant - about 2 hours worth and I would reccommend. Loads of really funny stuff gets cut as not suitable for television. I think tickets for the next series are available now.
  • iainment said:

It's back!

quite excited about this. I didn't think there'd be any more after the champion of champions
  • See it's been sold to America, started last week I believe.

Alex Horne is the sidekick out there too, it is his idea after all.
  • Loved seasons 2-5, but have really got my doubts about this bunch of contestants. Tim Vine really gets on my nerves.
  • Uboat said:

Loved seasons 2-5, but have really got my doubts about this bunch of contestants. Tim Vine really gets on my nerves.

I think we all say that at the start of each series. And then the magic of the programme just takes over.
  • Uboat said:

Loved seasons 2-5, but have really got my doubts about this bunch of contestants. Tim Vine really gets on my nerves.

what do you have against season 1?
  • Episode 2 was very good.

The live challenge at the end was brilliant
  • Uboat said:

I think it has been pretty poor so far.

I had good hopes for Asim......but he is pretty dull and seems to be pretty thick n'all.

The tasks seem to be getting quite stale too....I don't think it has much longer to run.
  • Still brilliant
  • Uboat said:

I had good hopes for Asim......but he is pretty dull and seems to be pretty thick n'all.

The tasks seem to be getting quite stale too....I don't think it has much longer to run.
    commissioned 4 new series
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree, worst series yet.
  • Vine isn't funny, neither is Tarbuck. Asim is a non entity at the moment, Howard is so so and the other lass is ok I guess. Pretty underwhelmed at the moment
  • Uboat said:

commissioned 4 new series
    Yeah - I saw that....I meant more for me personally.
  • Alice Levine is fit though.