Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UPBEATS AUCTION A: Squad Signed 03/04 shirt (donated by Chris Powell)

I think he must be rapidly running out of memorabilia, but Chris has kindly once again raided his archives to donate this fantastic prize.

The Joma / Allsports shirt was a very popular one in our shirt history, and the 03/04 squad that finished 7th in the Premier League and was arguably our best squad in our modern day history (I don't think it is signed by the full squad, there are 18 signatures I can see on the front).

The shirt is long sleeved, and includes the official Premier League badge on arm, his name and number on back.

Opening bid please of £100

Rules:

Auction Closes Friday 7th April, 4pm. All bids displayed on this thread and last bid must have a timestamp no later than 3.59pm on this thread. No late bids accepted. Anonymous bids will be accepted via clicking on Inbox on the top right of your screen and sending a new message to AFKABartram, but advance warning must be given and should not be used for bids later than 3pm (I might be busy!). Only bid in full £ units, and please only bid if you are serious.

All proceeds to the Charlton Upbeats, and payment should be made on competition of the auction via

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Charlton-Life1

This is a great piece of Charlton memorabilia and has been kindly donated (once again) by a club legend to help support a fantastic scheme.
We'll be announcing our other memorabilia auctions later this afternoon.

Be generous guys and girls!

Comments

• I think he must be rapidly running out of memorabilia, but Chris has kindly once again raided his archives to donate this fantastic prize.

The Joma / Allsports shirt was a very popular one in our shirt history, and the 03/04 squad that finished 7th in the Premier League and was arguably our best squad in our modern day history (I don't think it is signed by the full squad, there are 18 signatures I can see on the front).

The shirt is long sleeved, and includes the official Premier League badge on arm, his name and number on back.

Opening bid please of £100

Rules:

Auction Closes Friday 7th April, 4pm. All bids displayed on this thread and last bid must have a timestamp no later than 3.59pm on this thread. No late bids accepted. Anonymous bids will be accepted via clicking on Inbox on the top right of your screen and sending a new message to AFKABartram, but advance warning must be given and should not be used for bids later than 3pm (I might be busy!). Only bid in full £ units, and please only bid if you are serious.

All proceeds to the Charlton Upbeats, and payment should be made on competition of the auction via

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Charlton-Life1

This is a great piece of Charlton memorabilia and has been kindly donated (once again) by a club legend to help support a fantastic scheme.
    We'll be announcing our other memorabilia auctions later this afternoon.

Be generous guys and girls!

SCP God I love that man! Too rich for me though.
  • That is a fabulous prize. The best team in my living memory. Am going to have to speak to the wife....
  • Sponsored links:

• No, I'm here. Though I haven't spoken to her yet to be fair :-)
  • supaclive said:

No, I'm here. Though I haven't spoken to her yet to be fair :-)

chicken

;)
  • Just a reminder, this auction closes at 4pm today

Current bid £300 with @bexleyaddick
  • £400
  • Looks like a match worn shirt too - good price for one of those ATM
  • not long to go now
  • Congratulations @bexleyaddick

I'll send you and inbox message later
  • Sponsored links:

• Tramp said:

Sod it, missed out, should have tuned in earlier, but well done bexleyaddick, will stick my offer to Upbeats anyway.

Top man @Tramp fantastic generosity!
  • Yes, very generous Tramp.