Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If you had to choose:

from the following knowing their win ratios

Riga - 33.3% - 36 games
43.75% - 16 games
25% - 20 games

Peeters- 25% - 28 games
Luzon 33.3% - 36 games
Fraeye 14.2% - 14 games
Slade 23.8% - 21 games
Robinson 16% - 25 games

Who would you install as old/new manager to carry us over the last few games? Or do you keep Robinson?

Riga or Luzon based on the above.

I like Riga he never hid behind excuses and seemed to like the club (until the protests:wink:)

Comments

• I quite liked Luzon to be honest.
  • no stats for Laundry basket Boy then ?
  • Riga inherited the best squad the first time around

After that I'd keep Robinson (amazingly) as I feel with the right players he could actually have us playing half decent football.

Peeters and Slade loved a draw too much, and Luzon was too one dimensional
  • RIga all day
  • lolwray said:

no stats for Laundry basket Boy then ?

LOL :wink: He's there, he was just hiding under some dirty laundry.
  • ....but sooner give Robbo the summer
  • Outsiders
    Damian Matthew 0% (1 game)
    Kevin Nugent 100% (2 games)
  • Pardew
  • edited April 2017
    None of them but if forced to choose the one who I disliked less was Slade and if not him karel
  • markmc68 said:

Pardew

Asking for a flag!

• Sponsored links:

• Peeters for me.
  • Fraeye for me but i am bat shit crazy!
  • In the circumstances, as he knows most of the players and is available, I'd choose Slade. At least he would tighten things up, as our defence has gone to pot under KR.

• Preferred Riga as a possible long term appointment, but reckon Luzon would be slightly more likely to provide a short term lift in morale and effort from the team, which is all we need right now to secure survival. I'd maybe not want him here next season though even if he kept us up.
  • Slade, draw our way to safety. Guaranteed at least three 1-1 draws.
  • Given that RD likes to recycle managers, he might use this thread to help him decide who he brings in next. Saves driesen a job
  • They are all shit.

I would say just stick with Robinson as he knows the current squad but it's clear that he is officially completely useless.

Luzon is a someone I simply just really hate. He is and was a complete joke. How on earth did we get any kind of result under him.

He actually fielded an in form Tony watt. How did he manage that, for one thing. What a joke.

His personal affiliation with Roland is simply just sad. Wanker

Back to the million dolla question.

None of em.

Riga.

if someone's holding a gun to my head.

• Dazzler21 said:

markmc68 said:

Pardew

Asking for a flag!

Granted
  • I got asked at a job interview once whether I would prefer to die by drowning or by a bullet (or something similar if my memory has lapsed). I never saw the relevance of the question, so I asked why I was being asked such a strange question. The reply was "it doesn't matter, let's move on".

I think this might apply to the question in the title of this thread. It doesn't matter, let's move on. Or, perhaps, move off, RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riga every day of the week. Had a system he tried to instill and seemed to try to drill tactical discipline into the players. Also genuinely cared about the club.
  • Dazzler21 said:

markmc68 said:

Pardew

Asking for a flag!

Granted
    Damn you!
  • would keep Robinson as i think we could lose our remaining games and the teams below still wont catch us, as much as hes a gobshite i do think with a reasonable transfer budget he could do a bit next season, some of the players i think he wants gone aswell.
  • Robinson
  • SDAddick said:

Riga every day of the week. Had a system he tried to instill and seemed to try to drill tactical discipline into the players. Also genuinely cared about the club.

Riga for me. Agree with the above.
  • Robinson is tactically woeful. The whole time the scum own us, player recruitment won't change, so you've gotta be a good tactician, install discipline and try to maintain a decent morale. With that in mind I'd probably go with Riga.
  • edited April 2017
    The fact that Robinson has only a sliver of a better win ration and had 10 games more than Fraeye in a weaker league tells me all I need to know. Feckin useless charlatan.
  • would keep Robinson as i think we could lose our remaining games and the teams below still wont catch us, as much as hes a gobshite i do think with a reasonable transfer budget he could do a bit next season, some of the players i think he wants gone aswell.

- - shakes head - - blinks - - scratches head - - what are you on and where can I get some?
  • I got asked at a job interview once whether I would prefer to die by drowning or by a bullet (or something similar if my memory has lapsed). I never saw the relevance of the question, so I asked why I was being asked such a strange question. The reply was "it doesn't matter, let's move on".

I think this might apply to the question in the title of this thread. It doesn't matter, let's move on. Or, perhaps, move off, RD.

Did you get the job? Maybe best not to get it after a question like that! I really hate those 'what would you rather' questions. Like would you rather s**g Susan Boyle or Theresa May? Why is the choice limited to those two. What is the point? No point us saying who we would rather have out of sacked managers who have zero chance of being asked to replace Robinson. I'd rather have Powell who wasn't a choice, but zero chance of that too!