Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Karl the builder, can he fix it? Karl the builder, no he can't!
  • Karl Robinson gets ready for his new job on a building site.
  • 'You bastards told me it was come to work in shorts day!'
  • edited March 2017
    Alan Pardew (on the left) has found himself a new job at Charlton...
  • 7 politicians, a tosser and a tramp, coming to a training ground near you.
  • On the training pitches behind the visitors, we can see the players practising losing to Millwall
  • With everyone in smart clothing makes you wonder if Karl Robinson has seen the camera and has sprinted (walked fast) across the training pitch to get in with the photo... Any opportunity to get involved with the media
  • Sponsored links:

• MP exposed backing an already behind schedule building project for an embarrassingly inept company.

A spokesman for Clive Efford denies this saying "that picture is photoshopped. It's fake news.
    How could Clive have been there. At the time the picture was taken Clive was suspended upside down, naked apart from a gimp mask, with an orange in his mouth whilst being spanked by a seventeen stone granny of twelve".
  • Alan Pardew (on the left) has found himself a new job at Charlton...

You know what? I thought exactly the same - there is a certain likeness isn't there!
  • It seems that Katrien has made her own attempt at a witty caption in the accompanying article. Katrien says:

"It's a good example of our approach. We're an inclusive club.........."

Ha, ha, ha, great stuff, what a wonderfully ironic sense of humour!
  • "Well, we just wait for the Polish bloke to turn up, and then we can get started"
  • Larger attendances at Sparrows Lane than at the Valley this season
  • Alan Pardew (on the left) has found himself a new job at Charlton...

Good shout. He's still got his Wembley dancing strides on n'all.
  • Man turns up in very bright blue trousers and no tie so everyone knows he's the architect.
  • Man turns up in very bright blue trousers and no tie so everyone knows he's the architect.

You forgot the cardigan :-)
  • Meire: OK, I like the DJ booth you've put in, now all we need is a sprung dance floor and a couple of chill out rooms.
  • Sponsored links:

• Here come the vol au vents. Quick before you know who gets here!
  • Halix said:

The cast of Auf Wiedersehen Pet prepare for another series.

winner
  • Halix said:

Halix said:

winner
    The bar has been raised.
  • KR - Give us a job will ya ? I've been told i'll be looking for one soon.
  • "And this is how The Valley will look."
  • Building a better training ground... together
  • We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Charlton Athletic Football Club... we hereby commit its body to the grave... would the chief mourner now like to cast the first earth...
  • Meire; 'Hold it photographer, Sue Perks isn't here yet'.
  • CAFC coach Karl Robinson proudly shows off another impressive hole he's dug to board members And dignitaries.