Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Welling Wednesday

edited July 2008 in Match Day Travel
Apologies if there is another thread but whos going to be in attendance in the Guy/Park View road on Wednesday??

Might find another slug for MCS in the garden!!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    If I can get outta work, I'll be there.
  • Just walk out mate, not like you give a monkies is it?!?!?!
  • edited July 2008
    would love to - bit of a trek for a friendly though - I'll be at vancouver vs toronto fc instead.

I'd rather be at Welling all day long
  • i'll be there
  • edited July 2008
    no doubt , looking forward to it and may even pop along to bromley tuesday
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]would love to - bit of a trek for a friendly though - I'll be at vancouver vs toronto fc instead.
    Call yourself a fan? You're just a glory boy! ;-p
  • Should be there for a shandy or two
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]no doubt , looking forward to it and may even pop along to bromley tuesday

I'll be driving if you find me for a lift home (wed not tues)
  • got afternoon off so a number before hand then ..... think slow walk back to bheath via crook log..after game......whats the upton called now went flying past but couinlt make out the name.....also wellling looks like its shutting down....even coop going......
  • I'm driving to straight from work, but no buggers getting a lift.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm driving to straight from work, but no buggers getting a lift.

me too, lol
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm driving to straight from work, but no buggers getting a lift.

me too, lol

Yep, If I cant have a proper drink then my mates can walk home, technically I could get a train but its a pain in the rear from work.
  • E

Any chance of a lift fella ;-)
  • Train from Dartford to...............now what nearer welling or bheath.......i think bheath...anyone ever checked
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]Train from Dartford to...............now what nearer welling or bheath.......i think bheath...anyone ever checked

Their both a fair trot on foot, thats why I am driving..............and D...no.

:-)
  • Should be bombing down the A12 to get there straight from work.

Traffic permitting
  • From Bexleyheath 2.1miles
    From Welling 0.89miles
  • cheers SS think be welling then as beer that side of ground fogot name of boozer opposite the Guy and on the left.... and few places to stodge up on way..........
  • Yep I'll be going getting a lift (Cheers Gumbo) :-)
  • We will be there, but cant be arsed trying to get into a local pub, its bad enough getting into the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep I'll be going getting a lift (Cheers Gumbo) :-)

what time you guys getting up there for ketters?
  • Not going, but I expect doomy reports on Thursday morning
  • going to be more interesting to see who isn't playing than who is !!
  • In the days when I used to trot along to Park View Road on a regular basis, it would only take a light dusting of rain for the game to be called off. How on earth is tonight's game going to survive this torrential downpour?!?
  • Gray has a back niggle and so will not play an initial squad is now on the OS
  • edited July 2008
    says Iwelumo also sidelined through injury (do we believe this?). No mention of why Toddy is missing. Bougherra,Faye and Bent also missing, presumed going. Central midfield Semedo and Holland, some things never change.
  • Should see shelvey tonight as he did not get a game last night
  • Holland and Semedo in midfield ooooo dear.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Should see shelvey tonight as he did not get a game last night

not according to O/S
  • staying at home