Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• "Edwards - Not seen him play in a while. Played well when he came on. Picked up a yellow for a strong challenge, even though he won the ball. Was a bit harsh"

The yellow card actually went to RCC, who committed a foul just before the tackle by Edwards. The referee signed that is was for a cumulative number of fouls. RCC was looking particularly pi55ed off at the time...

Ah okay my bad. Edwards' reaction seemed as if it went to him.
  • "Edwards - Not seen him play in a while. Played well when he came on. Picked up a yellow for a strong challenge, even though he won the ball. Was a bit harsh"

The yellow card actually went to RCC, who committed a foul just before the tackle by Edwards. The referee signed that is was for a cumulative number of fouls. RCC was looking particularly pi55ed off at the time...

Ah okay my bad. Edwards' reaction seemed as if it went to him.
    I think he THOUGHT he was going to get a yellow, for a perfectly good tackle, and then realised it was for RCC...
  • Roland creamed himself when the report came in. Well done Charlton.
  • Change the record? Just this once?
  • Leuth said:

Change the record? Just this once?

No
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25m25 minutes ago
    U23S | @jasoneuell's side take on @LUFC in Yorkshire at 1pm. Team to follow... #cafc

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 11m11 minutes ago
    U23s starting XI | Mitov, Barnes, Edwards, Dijksteel, Bowry, Thomas, Charles-Cook, Aribo, Ahearne-Grant, Kennedy, Umerah. #cafc
    6 retweets 2 likes

Subs: Assiana, Beeney, Lapslie, Hackett-Fairchild, Yamfam. #cafc

Good to see Hackett- Fairchild still here.

• Leeds United ‏@LUFC · 3m3 minutes ago

28. Peacock-Farrell makes a strong block at the near post for #lufc U23s to keep out Ahearne-Grant's strike from a tight angle (0-0) #lufc

• edited September 2016
    Is Muldoon injured? thought with having 3 CB on sat he may get a look in on bench and not playing today.

• Leeds United ‏@LUFC 11m11 minutes ago
    24. @CAFCofficial U23s glance a header wide from a corner before it almost falls kindly for McKay at the other end. Mitov gathers(0-0) #lufc

Leeds United ‏@LUFC 9m9 minutes ago
    26. Mulhern forces @CAFCofficial U23s keeper Mitov into his first save of the afternoon, holding his low strike from 20 yards (0-0) #lufc
    0 retweets 2 likes

Leeds United ‏@LUFC 7m7 minutes ago
    28. Peacock-Farrell makes a strong block at the near post for #lufc U23s to keep out Ahearne-Grant's strike from a tight angle (0-0) #lufc
    2 retweets 2 likes

• Leeds United ‏@LUFC 22s23 seconds ago
    45. Whitehouse and Kennedy are shown yellow cards for #lufc U23s and @CAFCofficial respectively following a heated altercation (0-0)

Leeds United ‏@LUFC 15s16 seconds ago
    Half-time at Thorp Arch: #lufc U23s 0-0 @CAFCofficial U23s.

• Sponsored links:

• Leeds United ‏@LUFC 4m4 minutes ago
    66. Ahearne-Grant races through for @CAFCofficial U23s, but Peacock-Farrell is quick off his line to block the striker (0-0) #lufc
  • Leeds United ‏@LUFC now4 seconds ago
    81. Peacock-Farrell is at full-stretch to pull off a superb save to keep out Yamfam's goalbound effort for @CAFCofficial U23s (0-0) #lufc
  • Leeds United ‏@LUFC 5s5 seconds ago
    83. GOAL! Frank Mulhern slots #lufc U23s into the lead after a twisting run into the area! (1-0)
  • Leeds United ‏@LUFC 5s5 seconds ago
    83. GOAL! Frank Mulhern slots #lufc U23s into the lead after a twisting run into the area! (1-0)

Fecking typical!!

• Leeds United ‏@LUFC 11m11 minutes ago
    85. GOAL: @CAFCofficial U23s net a quick equaliser with a close-range finish off the underside of the crossbar (1-1) #lufc

Leeds United ‏@LUFC 7m7 minutes ago
    Full-time at Thorp Arch: #lufc U23s 1-1 @CAFCofficial U23s.

Get in
  • who got the equaliser?
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 25s25 seconds ago
    Triallist Reeco Hackett-Fairchild was the Addicks player on the scoresheet for the U23s this afternoon. #cafc

You can laugh @bolloxbolder but there you go.

He is the new Ian Wright as I told you all before.
  • edited September 2016
    On Dagenhams books a couple of years ago, played for Dulwich Hamlet last season too
  • I know its resources, but we don't get much content or reporting consistency on both the 23's and the 18's matches and progress - other clubs seem much more able/ willing to do this - tried to ask club before about this, but no feedback. 23's seems better but even so, no idea from the club official site on the game is always disappointing.
  • Sponsored links:

• I had a word with Mel Baroni about this. She said it was on her to do list.Come back Mel.
  • I know its resources, but we don't get much content or reporting consistency on both the 23's and the 18's matches and progress - other clubs seem much more able/ willing to do this - tried to ask club before about this, but no feedback. 23's seems better but even so, no idea from the club official site on the game is always disappointing.

It was an away game in Yorkshire. Clearly CAFC were relying on Leeds to post updates and the scorer but they did only the former.

Don't think the coverage of our home U23 games is any worse than we read from Leeds today, better in fact.
  • dickplumb said:

Is he the new Zak Ansah.

Unlike you Dick, I never thought Ansah would make it.

RHF is the real deal
  • RHF impressed me when he came on as sub against Coventry.He reminded me of Dexter Black stock.
  • We also look to stream academy games live from The Valley when we can and did so last season which was received brilliantly by supporters, so look out for more of that this season!

Hire me to follow the under 23's all season, I'll update Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, all that jazz, all you gotta pay is the traveling fees, the data plan for the phone, a beefy emergency charger and a modest salary of 26-28k a year or so! Put a word in Olly, I'll even travel to Checkatrade games