Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Squad numbers 16/17

Comments

• Options

Bury have squad numbers

Yeah because they're a Football Club!!
  • Options
    I thought it was a competition to guess who had squad numbers 16 and 17. Then, I thought, if they are numbered sequentially starting at 1, we wouldn't get to 16 or 17.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I know, but as he's been injured I don't think he'll get one yet.

You'd expect Solly to be number 2, Lennon to become number 6 etc if it were simply down to getting the lowest numbers, but many of them have favourite numbers or like to keep the number they debuted with.

Apparently Zlatan has a clause in his contract that states he must always be number 9, something with pissed Martial off as he had to swap to 11 and Januzaj had to move to 15.

I believe Martial also recently got a copyright on AM9 as a brand too....he's proper pissed off
  • Options

Is it Bournemouth who had a player who represented them in all 4 divisions. Shame Solly did not make an appearance for us in the PL or he would be in with a shout of doing it backwards.

Shame he didnt make his debut with us in League Two... He'd definitely be the first player to go all the way to the Premier League (Had we made it) before going all the way back down again
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Is it Bournemouth who had a player who represented them in all 4 divisions. Shame Solly did not make an appearance for us in the PL or he would be in with a shout of doing it backwards.

Swansea - Leon Britton.
  • Options
    Hull had Ian Ashbee. Bournemouth haven't had any but Marc Pugh has played all 4 divisions as he was at Hereford in League Two. Also Matt Ritchie did it.
  • Options
    Didn't Earnshaw do it too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Scored a hat trick in all 4 divisions and at international level
  • Options

Eddie Howe has managed them in all 4 leagues
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

What about Mark Gower?
  • Options

Bury have squad numbers

They have a squad.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Eric Nixon, the old goalkeeper, played in all 4 divisions in one season back in the 80's.
  • Options
    I'm assuming Meire has forgotten these need to be done either that or the shirts came back from the printers with a load of spelling mistakes.
  • Options
    She's arguing with Russell. He's trying to leave 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 empty to make a point. FACT.
  • Options
    Where could those squad numbers be? I'm waiting for the club to confirm Ba's squad number so that I can get it on the back of shirt with his name!
  • Options
    Wonder how many shirt sponsorships they've sold thus far ?
  • Options
    Splodge said:

Hull had Ian Ashbee. Bournemouth haven't had any but Marc Pugh has played all 4 divisions as he was at Hereford in League Two. Also Matt Ritchie did it.

Angel Rangel (sp?) at Swansea too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Where could those squad numbers be? I'm waiting for the club to confirm Ba's squad number so that I can get it on the back of shirt with his name!

you just don't want to pay for many letters. To even things up, Ba has been given squad number 1000008
  • Options
    thought they said yesterday they would be released when they had been submitted to the EFL, 1pm today?
  • Options

thought they said yesterday they would be released when they had been submitted to the EFL, 1pm today?

More lies :wink:
  • Options
    less than 12 hours before kick off and no squad numbers - very weird
  • Options

less than 12 hours before kick off and no squad numbers - very weird

*unique
  • Options
    1. Declan Rudd
    2. Kevin Foley
    4. Johnnie Jackson
    5. Patrick Bauer
    6. Roger Johnson
    7. Ademola Lookman
    8. Andrew Crofts
    10 Nicky Ajose
    11. Ricky Holmes
    12. Alou Diarra
    13. Dillon Phillips
    15. Ezri Konsa
    16. Jason Pearce
    17. Tareiq Holmes-Dennis
    18. Karlan Ahearne-Grant
    20. Chris Solly
    21. Morgan Fox
    22. El-Hadji Ba
    23.Oliver Muldoon
    25. Ahmed Kashi
    26. Harry Lennon
    27. Dimitar Mitov
    30. Lee Novak
    50. Jorge Teixeira

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-201617-squad-numbers-3227848.aspx#XJ3FZA7LlwIuBmuD.99
  • Options
    No number 3.. no number 9
  • Options
    Didn't Novak want 9?
  • Options
    A squad of 24, of which 4 are out injured for the foreseeable future, and one (Tex) is expected to be sold!