Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fotheringham Signs

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_3600673,00.html

For Norwich again.

Drat and double drat. We can't even sign freebies at the moment.

Comments

• No great loss.
  • edited May 2008
    always hilarious with suggestive titles!
  • Probably used us to get a better deal.
  • seems very quiet

I know stuff is happening behind the scenes but a lot of teams have made early moves signed a few decent freebies
  • Think there will be a few more out before we can get any in, saw that southend GK is maybe availble he always looked solid to me would be good compition for weaver if randolph goes to gigg lane. it does start to worry me, i know the season has only been over a week but the other teams who will be around us are snapping up players left and right, looks like hudson could be going to qpr so we need to get our fingers out!!and start moving before we are left with the rejects, there is bloody good talent out there on free's and small fees we need to get moving.
  • i've never heard of the bloke so not gonna get upset at missing out
  • No need to panic, guys.

Our erstwhile hero Mr Curbishley, never used to trumpet his transfer proposals to the media - and within the limitations of the finances & status of our club, invariably got the best deal that circumstances allowed.

We used to call it the Charlton way.

If Pards has got any savvy, he'll adopt the same approach.
    And for all we know, he quite possibly has.
  • Curbs was the master of the silent transfer, his deadline day signings were legendary, mr pards could learn a lesson or two there.
  • plenty going on behind the scenes at the moment, although more on the out's than in's from what I've heard.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Curbs was the master of the silent transfer, his deadline day signings were legendary, mr pards could learn a lesson or two there.

Graham Stuart was a prime example ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Or Eddie Youds and Danny Mills...