Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Something else to do rather than supporting Charlton

Useful list of local dogging sites in the News Shopper. Who said local journalism is dead?

PS I don't own a dog myself so won't be taking part but I'm open minded.

PPS Eastmoor St is where the club was founded.

Comments

• What do you suggest for those of us who are already regulars?
  • The list looks like an old Valley Express pick points schedule, Now I know why the always got of the bus so happy.
  • What do you suggest for those of us who are already regulars?

Change cars?
  • Crayford Retail Park is nice and handy.

book holiday to Majorca-check
    buy hair stuff from Boots-check
    pop into Next to move the clothes about so the sizes are not in order-check
    go in Poundland and sneer at the chavs-check
    dog-check
  • Lazy journalism indeed. There's loads missing here.
  • Anyone fancy giving RM a bitchslap I'd suggest the Thames Barrier Car Park, I've heard here is where you can find him hanging out of Ducahlets arse whilst Katrien watches on with a wry smirk on her face.
  • OohAah is a regular in Epping Forest

*flashes headlights*
  • edited April 2016
    I can vouch for the layby, North Cray Road,
  • Sponsored links:

• I've mislaid my chain....

• There was a great exposé of these dogging articles by Dave Gorman. They are syndicated articles that crop up all over the place. The same words are used for different towns they just throw a few local place names in for effect. It's a load of old nonsense.
  • I can remember parking up in the little car park near Dartford Heath, by the Grammar schools, one evening with my girlfriend. We just thought it would be a good place to scoff a dirty McDonalds and have a chat (before we lived with each other, so time together alone to talk was a bit difficult to come by).

We're chatting in her car when someone pulls up at a 90 degree angle beside us - and being the anxious type - she locks the doors. Shortly after finishing my food I decide to have a cigarette, so I roll down the window and spark one up...

Out of nowhere some guy arrives near the window and says "Oh, you've lit one up - I take it you're finished then?", taken completely by surprise (and still thinking about my food) I reply "Erhh... yeah mate. I just.. erhh... need to pop my rubbish in the bin now." and hold up a McDonalds bag. He gives me a peculiar look and and then goes off on his way.

It wasn't until about 3 months later when we had another run-in (flashing lights and even being followed as far as Crayford..!) that it finally dawned on me what had actually happened. I like to think there's a random dogger still walking through Dartford heath pondering "I wish I'd have got there earlier, I'd love to have known what that dirty bastard was doing with the big mac."..
  • edited April 2016
    Don't go to Bromley Common, walking my dog and was almost blinded by flashing head lights, Then I heard a conversation from the car - "Guy, Guy look fresh meat walking towards us"
    "Bit easier than Regent Street Colin"
  • Useful list of local dogging sites in the News Shopper. Who said local journalism is dead?

PS I don't own a dog myself so won't be taking part but I'm open minded.

PPS Eastmoor St is where the club was founded.

I admire your front but this is not the place to pick up dogging partners. Have you tried PoF...?
  • Or HoF.

Mottingham Sports Field, Baldy??????
  • LuckyReds said:

I can remember parking up in the little car park near Dartford Heath, by the Grammar schools, one evening with my girlfriend. We just thought it would be a good place to scoff a dirty McDonalds and have a chat (before we lived with each other, so time together alone to talk was a bit difficult to come by).

We're chatting in her car when someone pulls up at a 90 degree angle beside us - and being the anxious type - she locks the doors. Shortly after finishing my food I decide to have a cigarette, so I roll down the window and spark one up...

Out of nowhere some guy arrives near the window and says "Oh, you've lit one up - I take it you're finished then?", taken completely by surprise (and still thinking about my food) I reply "Erhh... yeah mate. I just.. erhh... need to pop my rubbish in the bin now." and hold up a McDonalds bag. He gives me a peculiar look and and then goes off on his way.

It wasn't until about 3 months later when we had another run-in (flashing lights and even being followed as far as Crayford..!) that it finally dawned on me what had actually happened. I like to think there's a random dogger still walking through Dartford heath pondering "I wish I'd have got there earlier, I'd love to have known what that dirty bastard was doing with the big mac."..

He must have wondered how you pulled with lines like that
  • Or HoF.

Or HoF.

Mottingham Sports Field, Baldy??????
    not quite the same on a bike

is it.
  • I just wondered what sordid sexual act 'scoff a dirty McDonalds' represented.
  • Sponsored links:

• There's one on the A21 near Hastings( so I've heard) called Popinghole Lane