Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do you view the Forum ?

edited April 2008 in Troubleshooting
Not sure if some are aware, there are seven different styles in which you can view the forum.

Click on Account near the top of the page, then under Account Options is the option to Change Stylesheet. Select the different options to see which one suits you best.

The @work one is helpful for those that don't want to have bold colours on their workscreen.

Comments

• Well, I didn't know about this. I've switched to 'dizzy'. Life seems better already.
  • I never realised this either, will have toi have a little play and see what suits
  • Well, that was a surprise, AFKA. Have had lot's of fun mucking about with the various options.
    In "Work mode" at the moment.

Anymore closely guarded secrets? ;o)
  • With contempt
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, that was a surprise, AFKA. Have had lot's of fun mucking about with the various options.

lol oggs that made me laugh, i remember being the same when i figured out how to change the styleshit or whatever its called, was hours of fun
  • Lol Carter ya barsteward.

Another thing I've dropped the ball on is the different "styles". I planned and still plan to have a "Kish" style for Len and a "Pards" one for NSS. A Sammy Bartram one, a 80's, a 90s team one etc. A red one, all kinds. The the alternative styles there really need some work tho, some look awful! Sorry, I'll look to move that all on.
  • learn something new everyday.

the at work one is a blinder
  • Had @work as preference since the start, but has this morning switched to Default, and i feel like a new man. The world is a better place, and Charlton will win by two clear goals as a result of it.

The Sky Blue colouring all feels a bit Cov City at first, but am now finding it holds mystical spa-like healing qualities....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Had @work as preference since the start, but has this morning switched to Default, and i feel like a new man. The world is a better place, and Charlton will win by two clear goals as a result of it.

The Sky Blue colouring all feels a bit Cov City at first, but am now finding it holds mystical spa-like healing qualities....

Getting seriously worried about you my friend!
  • Just checked default out, its far too blue for me i'm afraid! Can't be having that!
  • Sponsored links:

• I view the site through some proxy in China, makes it look horrible as well!
  • but the Charltonlife default style isnt blue... wondering wher you get the blue from. thas the way ive viewed since day 1
  • there are two:

Charlton Life Default, and Default.

I'm referring to the 2nd.
  • Gone for a bit of Jazzman today! Bit dodgy on the old eyes though!
  • Changed to soulscapered today, good red colours
  • switched to default, much better imo
  • can't beat the original eh Large !
  • Jazzman is the way forward
  • Just changed mine thanks for that
  • How do I view it? Drunk, mainly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bump,

still sticking with the 2nd Defauly option
  • Can we have a mobile mode?
  • Couldn't find account options on my account (mac os10.5.6 firefox 3) :-(
    Looks like this....(what option is this?)
  • Where should the options be?
  • Not aware how it views on a Mac, have you not got a column down the left hand side with headings User Options, Account Options etc ?

Under Account Options there should be one called Change Stylesheet.

If you don't see these options, can you let us know. cheers
  • options are to the left normally!
  • Exactly the same as a pc Afka mate.
  • edited May 2009
    Doh! They are there, couldn't see past the the Good Beer Pub Guide ad!
  • Obviously I must have found it all before as I have a picture on my account!
    C.R.A.F.T. moment :-)
  • Nooooooooooooo i'm on lunch now and internet is only available in the internet room so no more visits from me inside of work hours!

:'o(