Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Marketing Initiative - Sunshine Girls selling Golden Goal tickets

Comments

• Phwoar.

COYR.
  • Looks to me like the kids behind are looking up their skirts
  • Looks to me like the kids behind are looking up their skirts

You're one of those kids aren't you Dave??
    Not me mate, I was too busy taking photos

• Phowwwarh!!!

I wonder what they look like now?
  • What year was this?
  • C_A_F_C said:

What year was this?

by the clothes I would say late 60s or 1970
  • edited February 2016

Looks to me like the kids behind are looking up their skirts

We were, till a copper gave us a clip round the earhole!
  • @Curb_It hasn't changed one bit ...
  • _MrDick said:

@Curb_It hasn't changed one bit ...

Good luck with the head lock :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• _MrDick said:

@Curb_It hasn't changed one bit ...

She knows where you sit.

• Seconds after that photo was taken, the crush barrier collapsed
  • The East Terrace is starting to fill up nicely.
  • Yes, no, yes, no, yes
  • Take it the middle lass is a CB? No harm giving them a go, one on the left needs to concentrate a bit more though, could make a good defensive unit.
  • C_A_F_C said:

What year was this?

by the clothes I would say late 60s or 1970
    Before any equal opportunity employment law otherwise we'd have the Sunshine Boys, too.
  • Meire-esque attendance that day.

Oh, the one on our right btw.
  • Ah, one of Mr wellspring's two lovely daughters who were a few years older than us...late sixties, possibly very early seventies I think this initiative occurred, might even have been the legendary 68/69 season...Mr Wellspring was the caretaker at Invicta School in SE3 (I think there was another thread once about that school and a war time bomb)...we'd all play football (mostly) in the playgrounds until he'd eventually chase us out and tell us to go home, though looking back he probably only did that when it got late or we got a bit noisy...we eventually all progressed to trooping down to the valley every week. Not all of us played football of course, there was a lad called Glen Tilbrook who had no interest in football, possibly because he broke his leg a couple of times jumping off the small wall behind his flat as I recall. His main interest seemed to be music, if you can believe that, what a waste of time that was, gawd knows what happened to him, I think I heard he started a band...
  • My Fanni
  • Sorry girls, but we're boycotting you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are they wearing red,black white is the dress code.
  • I'm off to find that boutique. I need a new set of glad rags
  • Ah, one of Mr wellspring's two lovely daughters who were a few years older than us...late sixties, possibly very early seventies I think this initiative occurred, might even have been the legendary 68/69 season...Mr Wellspring was the caretaker at Invicta School in SE3 (I think there was another thread once about that school and a war time bomb)...we'd all play football (mostly) in the playgrounds until he'd eventually chase us out and tell us to go home, though looking back he probably only did that when it got late or we got a bit noisy...we eventually all progressed to trooping down to the valley every week. Not all of us played football of course, there was a lad called Glen Tilbrook who had no interest in football, possibly because he broke his leg a couple of times jumping off the small wall behind his flat as I recall. His main interest seemed to be music, if you can believe that, what a waste of time that was, gawd knows what happened to him, I think I heard he started a band...

Ican recall the girls at Charlton late 60s,i also attended Invtcta school 1963-1965 .Lived in Westcombe Hill.