Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky Sports

Have I read somewhere that Sky sports free to all on Pick TV soon?
I cant seem to find anything about it anywhere, help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Today it is. On sky its free on Sky 2 Channel 121. Think it is Pick TV on Virgin and freeview.
  • Many thanks Norfolk.
  • Not that its really worth it apart from the Man Utd game later. Unless you really want to watch Leeds vs Wednesday.
  • Free today to compete with BT
  • Not that its really worth it apart from the Man Utd game later. Unless you really want to watch Leeds vs Wednesday.

Soccer Saturday is on there as well 3pm - 5pm
  • Channel 123 on virgin.
  • Channel 11 on freeview
  • Swansea have started well, Jonjo pulling the strings as he did against Malmo.

Soccer Saturday is on there as well 3pm - 5pm
    Ah I get sky sports news anyway with the sky extra package. I forget that its not on freeview any more so would be a bonus if you don't already have it.
  • Whats with the crowd in the studio? Dave Jones is like a game show host.............
  • Sponsored links:

• T.C.E said:

Whats with the crowd in the studio? Dave Jones is like a game show host.............

I think they are trying to re-vamp their image to stop Sky Sports looking tired and outdated in comparison to BT's swanky studios.
  • Both SkY and BT all seem a bit to "try hard" to me
  • T.C.E said:

Whats with the crowd in the studio? Dave Jones is like a game show host.............

Looks like TFI Friday
  • It's like a shitter Soccer Saturday. Or Top Gear but with worse presenters. Which isn't actually possible.
  • Have a good feeling the Blackpool vs Charlton game will be shown on T.V Saturday.
  • Not if we are already up.
  • Think it would be if blackpool were still in bottom three but cant see it now. Dont know if they wait til after tuesfay night games to decide though?
  • MrOneLung said:

Not if we are already up.

I heard that they need to choose the games by Monday
  • MrOneLung said:

Blimey, I was worrying all season that we were in a relegation battle!
  • MrOneLung said:

Don't see why - they all kick off at the same time, so no issues about times changing for security/travelling supporters etc. Not saying you are not correct, but there is no logical reason for not waiting until Tuesday's games are over to make a decision.

My money's on Forest v Brighton or Bolton v Birmingham even if we lose and Brum win on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• If they need to choose before Tuesday then I think it will be Leicester v Donny and Blackpool v Charlton. They will want to be there to see Leicester lift the trophy plus there is a chance Donny could win and escape relegation. If we don't win Tuesday there will be something on our game still and if we do win Tuesday then there is then a chance Blackpool could still go. I'm not in the camp that say Donny have no chance as I remember us losing to Ipswich I think on the day we were presented with the Championship trophy so it's not a forgone conclusion. If they wait until after Tuesday games to decide then if we win Blackpool could still go down and if we lose we need to win there so could still see us being picked.
  • If the game isn't on Sky Sports is there still likely to be a stream of it somewhere ?
  • edited April 2014
    They'll show one of the Play-Off matches what with four sides still in the mix for that

i.e. Blackburn v Wigan / Reading v Burnley or Brighton v Nottingham Forest
  • MrOneLung said:

Don't see why - they all kick off at the same time, so no issues about times changing for security/travelling supporters etc. Not saying you are not correct, but there is no logical reason for not waiting until Tuesday's games are over to make a decision.

My money's on Forest v Brighton or Bolton v Birmingham even if we lose and Brum win on Tuesday.
    Wouldn't they have to set up an OB unit? Pretty sure there are some logistics to consider when screening a live game.
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa - watching the Palace v City game - are the Palace fans singing "South London is ours, South London is ours, Charlton and Millwall, South London is ours" ?
  • "fuck off Millwall, South London is ours" I believe
  • JiMMy 85 said:

MrOneLung said:

Wouldn't they have to set up an OB unit? Pretty sure there are some logistics to consider when screening a live game.
    They would have three days Jimmy, that's plenty of time.
  • Don't think they'll have our game, chance it could be a very dull 0-0 draw. Reckon they'll cover play off games involving reading and Brighton
  • scraping the barrel they are now showing Kabaddi

a strangely addictive sport to watch
  • Three BHA games this month.