Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

C.A.R.D - This Saturday........(and request)

http://youtu.be/_sbGlqYkKPc

CARD are also looking to expand and organise their volunteer base a bit better.

If you have any specific skills / contacts you feel maybe of benefit, or simply about to give up some time on a match day, please drop an email to charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk (and include your CL username so we don't double count ).

Thanks

Comments

• And.....

Though an incredible £7k has so far been donated to the Protest Fund, spending and future commitments mean this is now starting to progressively get eaten up.

If you would like to help and contribute to the fund, please follow the details on the link here

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/2388239/#Comment_2388239
  • It'll be interesting to see where £4 or £5k or so has been spent. It must involve major media; bus stops, commercial posters etc rather than just stickers, scarves and beer mats.
  • All spending will be made known at a later point
  • I understand the rules / game

@AFKABartram you could set up a thread on here to show incomings and outgoings.

We have one - Charlton Fans Protest Fund - Update and call for requests for funding (sorry, don't know how to do the link)
  • Curb_It said:

All spending will be made known at a later point

Why? We can't list what we've spent it on as its for the next 3 games so cant spoil the surprise.

A corporate box in the East stand! :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Just had a bounce back from the yahoo.com email address saying it's not recognised....is it me, or you?
  • thanks pal, my mistake. should be charlton.card@yahoo.co.uk and not .com
  • Brilliant vid.
  • Would it be worth creating a 'database' of volunteers etc ? Could be called upon I the future if needed
  • sammy391 said:

Would it be worth creating a 'database' of volunteers etc ? Could be called upon I the future if needed

Being progressed now
  • Happy to help out on Saturday.
  • I thought that the video at the top.of this thread was the same as last week so didn't bother to watch until I saw the comment "brilliant vid"
  • edited February 2016
    ozaddick said:

Brilliant vid.

I heartily agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• I am ready to help out again tomorrow, as I did against Blackburn.
  • ozaddick said:

Brilliant vid.

yup, very good
  • How about this week we all buy merchandise and food so that they run out of stock?
  • How about this week we all buy merchandise and food so that they run out of stock?

How would that affect RD? Explain this please as it'd be better to boycott so that the licence owners would not be happy at the drop in income and raise it with KM or taking their business away hitting RD in the pocket.
  • Is there any reason why we cant charge a nominal amount for scarfs etc
    need to keep fund going
  • What about going to Charlton and do a non protest ;0)
  • Lets just make sure the team know we are behind them

Hit the club in its pockets and outside chanting but whilst the game is on maybe an early we want them out but after that keep the songs/chants going in support of the team