Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Apologies

If I offended anyone on here, Twitter or anywhere else today. Had a right crap week and had a good few beers today and apparently I've been laughing at my iPad all afternoon.
P.s. The exception being PL54, I really do hope your dog dumps on the floor. ;)

Comments

• Haha you're a good man TCE.

You've upset nobody I bet.
  • T.C.E said:

If I offended anyone on here, Twitter or anywhere else today. Had a right crap week and had a good few beers today and apparently I've been laughing at my iPad all afternoon.
    P.s. The exception being PL54, I really do hope your dog dumps on the floor. ;)

You didn't buy any of those beers I the ground did you? :wink:
  • Ray you couldn't upset no one my man your the top dog in the house
  • I was a bit upset, but I'm over it now mate ;-)
  • Hahahah that last sentence has made me chuckle.

Good man.
  • Ray my old mucker, of course you didn't upset anyone....sometimes a few beers is what everyone needs (agree about PL54 though)
  • Never again............ :(
    yet to take the dogs out, I just wish they'd bark a bit quieter.
    Apparently I was doing some bite training with JJ about 12.30 this morning in the lounge.
    Apologies to Looky who I forgot had a sensitive side. ;)
  • Ray,
    I think the only way you could upset me would be if you told you'd signed you and me up for another one of those bloody runs! :-)

• 3blokes said:

Ray,
    I think the only way you could upset me would be if you told you'd signed you and me up for another one of those bloody runs! :-)

I'm 60 this year Jon and I must admit I thought about it for next year, but it didn't last long, fortunately. ;)
  • edited January 2016
    Bumped...... I'm going out tonight. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• made me laugh that did

I even reckon PL54 laughed to be fair
  • I love you all ;) .....hic