Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Cycling Jerseys - All profit to The Upbeats

Comments

• Well done Dev!! Lovely write-up. And yes I am still to pick up my shirt!! I have not forgotten.
  • Can't reiterate enough what a worthwhile visit that was.

By far the most positive thing I have ever seen from the Club. The work their coach Terry does was outstanding.

Just hope the current regime ensure they are looked after at the new development at Sparrows Lane.
  • So the 2016 version then, can we get it in the style of one of those new heritage tops that Milltag are doing?
  • Rothko said:

So the 2016 version then, can we get it in the style of one of those new heritage tops that Milltag are doing?

Am just sending out the last batch of this years....will speak to Milltag next week at that Rouleur thing at Vinopolis.
  • Whilst we are always proud to have any form of association with The Upbeats, this effort was very much @falconwood_1 gig, and CLs name has simply been piggy-backed onto that. What a fantastic effort, well done again mate
  • Cheers again falconwood, I love my jersey!
  • Whilst we are always proud to have any form of association with The Upbeats, this effort was very much @falconwood_1 gig, and CLs name has simply been piggy-backed onto that. What a fantastic effort, well done again mate

Well said.
  • Hi all,

I've mentioned before but I am cycling from London to Monte Carlo in July with another ST CAFC fan. I am a complete novice and the training has been brutal so far!

We are looking to customize some cycling jerseys to wear for our Two charities PANCREATIC CANCER UK and GREENWICH & BEXLEY COMMUNITY HOSPICE. I love the CAFC jerseys and we want something similar for our 10 day ride.

I have some ideas how I want it to look but am not really that tech savy to mock up a Prototype to send to suppliers. Can anyone on here help??

Can @falconwood_1 help with information on how to go about this?

My idea is to have a Half/Half Jersey (similar to that awful Spurs kit a few years back) with the colors of the respective charities and their logos. I like the idea of having some sort of faded background which outlines the route from London to Monte Carlo but this may be asking too much. On the Back was thinking of having London 2 Monte Carlo on the back in a football shirt print style. e.g

LONDON

MONTE CARLO

We are hoping to raise £5,000 and I've tried getting in touch with CAFC as want to get some fundraising done outside the ground on matchdays.

Anyway, if anyone can help who is good with graphics / design it would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks

• heavenSE7 said:

Hi all,

I've mentioned before but I am cycling from London to Monte Carlo in July with another ST CAFC fan. I am a complete novice and the training has been brutal so far!

We are looking to customize some cycling jerseys to wear for our Two charities PANCREATIC CANCER UK and GREENWICH & BEXLEY COMMUNITY HOSPICE. I love the CAFC jerseys and we want something similar for our 10 day ride.

I have some ideas how I want it to look but am not really that tech savy to mock up a Prototype to send to suppliers. Can anyone on here help??

Can @falconwood_1 help with information on how to go about this?

My idea is to have a Half/Half Jersey (similar to that awful Spurs kit a few years back) with the colors of the respective charities and their logos. I like the idea of having some sort of faded background which outlines the route from London to Monte Carlo but this may be asking too much. On the Back was thinking of having London 2 Monte Carlo on the back in a football shirt print style. e.g

LONDON

MONTE CARLO

We are hoping to raise £5,000 and I've tried getting in touch with CAFC as want to get some fundraising done outside the ground on matchdays.

Anyway, if anyone can help who is good with graphics / design it would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks

I think NorthStandSteve is your man for this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks @falconwood_1

@northstandsteve I'll give you a message
  • North stand steve has done lots of tops for my cycling group. Been really pleased with them.
  • Hi @falconwood_1 I have been in touch with Steve but he is unable to provide the artwork. How did you design the Charlton one?

I have also been in touch with Milltag and they have said the cost is going to approximately £550 for a minimum order of 10 - which obviously is a lot of money considering we are funding the ride completely at our own cost.

Any advice would be great
  • to continue the rogue's gallery, first outing for mine. Thankfully live in remotest Suffolk now so shouldn't get much heckling on the road ;o)
  • Anyone got one in a 44 chest they'd like move on?
  • Anyone want to sell me one too - I am cycling the Prudential RideLondon 100 miler on 31st July and could wear it there. I am an L/XL so the bigger the better please.
  • Sorry boys but I love wearing mine. Maybe a protest cycling shirt would sell.
    Falconwood ???
  • Or if there is demand for a second run of the original?
    Gutted I missed the deadline last time round
  • Took CAFC to new heights last month by wearing mine in the Pyrenees....will try and find a photo....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2016
    markmc68 said:

Sorry boys but I love wearing mine. Maybe a protest cycling shirt would sell.
    Falconwood ???

I'll speak to Milltag soon and see if they can take orders via their website.

Want to ensure the original idea of money going to the Upbeats is followed through.
  • Just found 1 x Large and 2 x XL Milltag Charlton cycling jerseys leftover from the previous production run. Anyone interested: killerhales@hotmail.com
  • Just found 1 x Large and 2 x XL Milltag Charlton cycling jerseys leftover from the previous production run. Anyone interested: killerhales@hotmail.com

how is the sizing on xl?
  • Actually I still need to pick mine up from @Nug from the last production run!
  • When we going to arrange a Charlton Life jersey ride ?
  • jamescafc said:

When we going to arrange a Charlton Life jersey ride ?

Just after the Guernsey one.
  • We tried.

Do you have any of these left? ..... or am I years late on this
  • can we have a rash vest next time please.. haven't worn my cycling one yet, must dig it out
  • If there's demand for more, I'd gladly take a few