Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guess my Dog.

Bit of Friday fun for the CL dog lovers. This handsome brute is our dog Henry who we got as a pup from a rescue home a couple of years ago. We'd always been told his mum was thought to be a Golden Retriever but the missus has always been sceptical so sent off to dnamydog.com to find out what he is. We got the results back today, anyone care to take a guess what he's come back as? Categories to be filled as follows:

Level 2 (37%-74%)
Level 3 (20-36%)
Level 4 (10%-20%)
Level 5 (less than 9%)

Comments

• Is it buddha?
    Hope my dyslexia hasn't got in the way of this post.
  • Silly name for a dog
  • Labrador definitely. Maybe jack Russel, Staffie, and some other sort of terrier
  • Defo got some German Shepherd in there I'd say.

...Oh gawd has my life come to this point, guessing the breed of a strangers dog on a Friday night...
  • Dalmatian is it?
  • The one that bit that persons face off in woolwich earlier?

...Oh gawd has my life come to this point, guessing the breed of a strangers dog on a Friday night...

When it used to be guessing if I could breed with a strange dog on a Friday night in a club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Joshuk87 said:

The one that bit that persons face off in woolwich earlier?

Not really appropriate I think.
  • Hungarian Vizsla/Rhodesian Ridgeback
  • Labrador definitely. Maybe jack Russel, Staffie, and some other sort of terrier

Nope

Defo got some German Shepherd in there I'd say.

Well... in my defence it is lunchtime where I am and I am mortifyingly bored at work.

If it's any consolation he is Level 3 German Shepard so you go that but right!
  • part Shizho part goat?
  • Definitely see the Shepherd in there. Great Dane in the jaw and jowls?
  • T.C.E said:

Definitely see the Shepherd in there. Great Dane in the jaw and jowls?

That's what we always though because he is tall and leggy (about 3' to top of his head), but apparently not. Something else big though.

• any Lab in there? Chinook?
  • How many golden coins does he have to collect to reach Level 2?

When it used to be guessing if I could breed with a strange dog on a Friday night in a club.
    If one winks at you you are in trouble
  • Well I'm sure some of you had a sleepless night trying to figure this out so I won't keep you in suspense and longer... in descending order... Australian Sheppard, German Sheppard, Newfoundland and Rottweiler.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well I'm sure some of you had a sleepless night trying to figure this out so I won't keep you in suspense and longer... in descending order... Australian Sheppard, German Sheppard, Newfoundland and Rottweiler.

I was just about to write that
  • Is it a bullshitz - a cross between a bulldog and a shitzu?

Certainly seeing the Rotties barrel chest.
  • Can't believe no one went for Australian Shepherd....

• Australian Shepherd, sod taking him for a walkabout.

• Can't beat the Tibetan Terrier we were sold. Turned out to be a Tibetan Terrorist!, we lost a recliner chair in the first few months.
  • I thought he was all dauchund