Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Does anyone else think....

That having Charlton playing Bristol City and Palar$e plaing Cardiff tonight that London Bridge might be a Tad rough tonight????

Comments

• With Cardiff being where they are in the league and no doubt taking 6000 to Boro on Sunday I cant see them having more than 3/400 at Palace tonight.

Probably all firm but only 3/400 :)
  • Millwall might be there as well!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ribbed[/cite]Millwall might be there as well![/quote]

No doubt
  • Wouldn't Cardiff go to Victoria to get a train to palace?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wouldn't Cardiff go to Victoria to get a train to palace?

depends on if they want to say hello to their English Neighbours!!
  • Paddington station could be in for a fun filled evening.
  • If the Charlton v Cardiff game is anything to go on then Cardiff don't need other teams fans to have a fight. They were fighting each other outside the turnstiles to the Jimmy Seed Stand.
  • ha ha Henry i was standing there watching in amazement when i see the fighting
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha Henry i was standing there watching in amazement when i see the fighting

didn't see it myself but heard about it. The Cardiff fans are used to getting away with a lot and so were shocked when our stewards started chucking them out for mouthing off to them etc.