Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Comments

• Having my wife depart for work when I've got the day off allowing me to have some quality time alone.
  • Having my wife depart for work when I've got the day off allowing me to have some quality time alone.

'alone time'
  • That's what I said :confused:
  • Warm the hands crack the knuckles and get the shuffle started
  • edited April 2015

Finding my previously lost Charlton COSG flag the night before St Georges Day.

It's really not normal to get so excited at the sight of the red, white and blue poking out of a secluded, manky bag in the garage, but excited I was!! :-)

Why has your Charlton Cross of St. George flag got blue on it?
  • Always helps cleaning with the cleaning up I find mate
  • the freshness of a summer morning

the perfume of flowers,shrubs,trees at dusk or dawn

the comfort of a dog sleeping by your feet

the first glimpse of the pitch when arriving at the Valley

nice glass of red

the sound of children playing ..(until the inevitable tiff)

the ticking over sound of an old car
  • Sponsored links:

• Posting my hacking of AUN on his laptop Webcam and his dirty antics on tube galore under, mature homemade
  • Warm the hands crack the knuckles and get the shuffle started

Laptop is fully charged, mansize in position. Now, if I can get my cat to stop staring at me, I'm good to go.

Is the cat gonna be the doctor or nurse, bearing in mind that you are a vegetarian
  • Finding my previously lost Charlton COSG flag the night before St Georges Day.

It's really not normal to get so excited at the sight of the red, white and blue poking out of a secluded, manky bag in the garage, but excited I was!! :-)

Ensign design (see my profile pic).
  • Finding my previously lost Charlton COSG flag the night before St Georges Day.

Ensign design (see my profile pic).
    Oh, I see. Cheers. :smile:
  • edited April 2015
    brogib said:

Warm the hands crack the knuckles and get the shuffle started

Laptop is fully charged, mansize in position. Now, if I can get my cat to stop staring at me, I'm good to go.

Is the cat gonna be the doctor or nurse, bearing in mind that you are a vegetarian

French maid aiding the Polish at the end
  • Just spending time with my and family, going to new places for the first time, the greeting that I get from my dog, a particularly good meal. Waking up on a sunny morning, swapping jokes, talking about the old days, remembering special events in my life like the arrival of my kids and grandkids.
  • Had nothing planned for the weekend. My mate just phoned up and said, 'fancy going to Brum tomorrow"? :smile:
  • Having a few beers at 7am at Gatwick whilst waiting for my flight.

Where you off to mate?
    Stag weekend in Valencia. All day drinking taking its toll at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope & positivism
  • Friday evening, few drinks indoors and music. Lovely.
  • The "handball" thing when it's claimed too many times. Enjoyed it today.
  • The "handball" thing when it's claimed too many times. Enjoyed it today.
  • All day I've been remembering the teary eyed report from Jim Rosenthal when Millwall were relegated in 1990. It was the funniest thing on tv for years. Just remembering it brings me so much pleasure all these years after.

I wonder who'll play the earnest tv presenter almost choking on their own words tonight.
  • Giving Millwall points that nearly save them from relegation.
  • A nice satisfying shit!
  • Millwall being relegated.