Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Club Mascot?

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but my youngest received a letter from the club today informing us that Floyd and Harvey are hanging up their boots!!! End of an era...

Comments

• Bailey and Gadaffi ?
  • Who's the opposition for their testimonial this summer then? Huddersfield? Sunderland?
  • They are the worst mascots in the football league. Like someone had found a dog and cat costume and thought 'this will do'.

We should have a haddock/sword/Robin

A haddock would be brilliant !
  • They are the worst mascots in the football league. Like someone had found a dog and cat costume and thought 'this will do'.

We should have a haddock/sword/Robin

Surely the worst mascot has to be the Bradford City one who is just a bloke in the Bradford kit wearing a bowler hat
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

Poirot and TinTin is the rumour.

TinTin, Snowy, Captain Haddock and Carruthers & Carruthers would be great.

• Young Addicks being asked to design and name a new CAFC mascot including signature dance moves
  • At last. Why one of our mascots is a cross-dressing cat is beyond me. Robin would be the obvious choice. Haddock would be hilarious though.
  • Macronate said:

Poirot and TinTin is the rumour.

TinTin, Snowy, Captain Haddock and Carruthers & Carruthers would be great.

Tut Tut! Keep up with your Tin Tin. It is the "THOMPSON" twins.

Same as the 80s New romantic band. Who were named after the Tin Tin characters...
  • Young Addicks being asked to design and name a new CAFC mascot including signature dance moves

Gotta be Seb the worm surely.
  • New tune that the teams come out to...

"Plastic Bertrand - Ca plane pour moo!"
  • Sponsored links:

• If they're letting the Young Addicks pick it, won't it more likely end up being the Tardis or Harry Styles?
  • Harvey (that's the cat) sits near me.
  • As long as it is not Roland Rat !
  • edited March 2015
    Something to scare the crap out of the opposition would be good.

Weeping Angel?

• I have been Floýd for a match.
  • Since hearing of the Culling of Harvey and Floyd, i have been working round the clock to
    Find suitable replacements which come under the Fair play rules.
    My remit was to find subjects that have the flavour of Britain and Belgium ?

Katrien has my email (or did before she deleted it)

My fantastic idea would be Dr Evil who was raised in Belgium thou with British parents.
    (a smaller version of Big Bob) and Eddy Merckx (who now looks like Roland)

They could ride round the valley every time we score( at least 3 time at presents)
    giving out sweets to the crowd(is that still allowed in 2015 ?)
    and v signs to the away end.

We must start to engage the crowd, some people near me need a rocket up their arse.

"Don't ask what your club can do for you ?
    what can you do for your club ?"

Soapboxsam 2015 or JFK 1962 (two great men who loved the ladies before a bad back got in their way, or a open top car ride in JFK case.)
  • edited March 2015

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but my youngest received a letter from the club today that Floyd and Harvey are hanging up their boots!!!

Saw an advert in the News Shopper, "Massive litter tray for sale. Please contact The Valley SE7"

Must be true.
  • I think we need to keep a Kat.........................