Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday Away £10 ticket.

£10 adult tickets.

Nice affordable prices.

Good on them.

Comments

• Yeah fair play. Numbers will depend on if the play-offs become a realistic target between now and then.
  • One of my favourite grounds. I'll be going.
  • Yeah fair play. Numbers will depend on if the play-offs become a realistic target between now and then.

play offs not realistic, don't build your hopes up

• Massive generousity by the Massives. ........................someone had to say it :)
  • edited March 2015
    Hopefully we will take a few more due to the reduced prices.

Huddersfield took 2100 to us, will it be unrealistic to think we could take that?
  • There trying to get a big crowd behind them because their fed up with a massive team like them not beating little ole charlton.their cup final.
  • I reckon we may bring up to 1,000. There'll be a decent crowd and atmosphere for this one, which is all to the good, as Wednesday try and drum up some interest for next season under their new owners. After an earlier relatively barren period, it would be great to make it three wins on the bounce at Hillsborough.

Got our train tickets for this one - £22 up and £16 return. I even had a dream last night about our usual pre-match haunt, 'The Fat Cat'. A very fine establishment, as is the Kelham Island Tavern nearby. Most certainly looking forward to this one.
  • remind how far it takes from Sheffield station. Went once about 30 years ago and cant remember
  • Sponsored links:

• Get back from Brazil on the 9th. Might have to go straight from the maracana to Hillsborough @NomadicAddick
  • redman said:

remind how far it takes from Sheffield station. Went once about 30 years ago and cant remember

Best bet is to jump in a taxi with a few others. There are no trams on the day. Wadsley Bridge is the nearest train station.

• I wonder if Luzon will copy Chris Powell and swing on the crossbar after the game!
  • Sorry owlsonin I went to Chaucer with a load of Northern monkeys.
  • edited March 2015

Sorry owlsonin I went to Chaucer with a load of Northern monkeys.

Sorry to hear that, you ever thought of attending an adult learning course, it may get you off the dole.

• E-cafc said:

redman said:

remind how far it takes from Sheffield station. Went once about 30 years ago and cant remember

Best bet is to jump in a taxi with a few others. There are no trams on the day. Wadsley Bridge is the nearest train station.

Wadsley Bridge has been shut since the mid 90s.
  • Sorry owlsonin I went to Chaucer with a load of Northern monkeys.

Sorry to hear that, you every though of attending an adult learning course, it may get you off the dole.

We pay your benefits, we pay your benefits!!

(sorry that was simply awful of me. Please accept my abject apologies - I was merely being facetious).
  • edited March 2015
    Has it? lol Proves how long since I got a train to there then. We always go to Sheffield city centre and then get a taxi up to the ground.
  • bobmunro said:

Sorry to hear that, you every though of attending an adult learning course, it may get you off the dole.

(sorry that was simply awful of me. Please accept my abject apologies - I was merely being facetious).
    I work down south mate, take your money and head back home to the cheaper, less grimy North.
  • bobmunro said:

I work down south mate, take your money and head back home to the cheaper, less grimy North.
    I live and work up t'north - taking your money that you take from my cousins in the sarrrff ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Not really I'm the English teacher their teaching all your northern monkeys..do you repeat your joke all the time sure you say this everytime we play you.seen it in at least 3 other Fred's. I don't think it's cause your bitter is it. Even though we knocked you out the cup and you couldn't have your Derby. We gave you 2 goal start last time and you xxxx it up. Still nothink to play for this time so we might let you win.
  • I wonder if Luzon will copy Chris Powell and swing on the crossbar after the game!

The amount of nervous energy he has he'll probably punch a hole in it
  • its tempting. last time i went was when jackson scored that free kick. great day but Sheffield in winter is grim. whole place was dead. hibernating i guess. so this being spring it might be a bit more lively.
  • Not really I'm the English teacher their teaching all your northern monkeys..do you repeat your joke all the time sure you say this everytime we play you.seen it in at least 3 other Fred's. I don't think it's cause your bitter is it. Even though we knocked you out the cup and you couldn't have your Derby. We gave you 2 goal start last time and you xxxx it up. Still nothink to play for this time so we might let you win.

Whilst the cup result was upsetting as we got what we deserved it could have been worse, we could have actually lost to Sheffield United.
  • Whilst the cup result was upsetting as we got what we deserved it could have been worse, we could have actually lost to Sheffield United.
    Ha ha new joke well done
  • Your just not funny
  • Your just not funny

Can you give me lessons please.... I'll pay you in Liquorice all sorts. Thanks.
  • When is it