Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CURRENT VIP MEMBERS ****

I don't believe this has been posted on the "Season Ticket" thread & forgive me if it has been covered elsewhere but in the process of filling out my season ticket application form ( I know !) I had a couple of queries and this is the result of speaking with new manager, Mandy Anderson-Myers.

As VIPs will note, there is no section on the form to tick to advise the processor that you are in said category. Neither does the email/letter sent out yesterday referring to the 10% discount indicate how this "refund" will be paid.

Mandy has now confirmed that this should be the method to use to ensure all relevant deductions are made:

1) Tick the VG box /add VG number as stated on the form( if applicable as it is in my case)

2) Write in capital letters at the top of the form that you are a VIP member

3) Deduct the £15 VG allowance from the season ticket price ( if applicable)

4) Then deduct 10% from the total that remains.

I added a simple sum indicating how this total was reached at the bottom of my form for clarification.

In this way, the relevant deductions will be made "up front" , hence the Club will not be involved in refunding discounts at a later stage & as such will be saved unnecessary work.

I appreciate that not all VIP members will read this thread so am in the process of contacting Craig Parrett ( VIP rep on FF until the end of this season) to ask if he's able to email all members with this advice.

I also asked Mandy( who was very helpful but pointed out that she is new to her post although I am aware that she has worked at a football club before) where forms should be handed in ie there may be a queue at the CC windows tonight. She advised that the VG window at the back of the West Stand may be manned , otherwise, if there IS a queue for general ticket purchasing, hand it in at Main Reception ( probably the security lady on the door will do so for you on matchdays)

Mandy stated that staff had an after hours meeting last night with the result that everyone answering queries about season tickets, including the above, should now be fully conversant with the correct information to give. However, may I respectfully suggest that if you call & are not happy with the answer to your query, ask for Mandy herself as she will be only too happy to speak with you.

Hope that helps !

Comments

• Not a VIP myself, but that makes sense Fanny, you'll never get a job with the club!
  • Hang on

Why do I have to deduct the £15 VG money before rather than after the 10%.

I lose £1.50!

Bromley Addicks Meeting with KM.

Agenda Item 1.

• Addickted said:

Hang on

I lose £1.50!

Only Agenda Item

• My intention is to write "VIP discount" at the top of the form, = £35, then apply the £15 discount for Valley Gold, and pay by cheque for £300.
  • edited March 2015
    Addickted said:

Hang on

I lose £1.50!

Agenda Item 1.

I thought the first question was going to be:- How are you going to stop fans buying seats in East Block A/West Block H moving to more expensive seats?
  • Hang on

I lose £1.50!

The wording in the email sent yesterday from Paul Jeffrey stated

"This email is to confirm that all VIP season tickets holders will receive a 10% discount on their 2015/16 season ticket. If you are a Valley Gold member you will also receive the standard £15 discount on top of this."

So looks to me like the 10% discount is first.

Doesn't apply to me as I'm not a Valley Gold anyway.

Also, if I renew online is there a process for VIP there ? Can't even see a way to buy a season ticket online despite the initial season ticket page for next year saying there is.

• Can't even see a way to buy a season ticket online despite the initial season ticket page for next year saying there is.

link does not work
  • Hang on

I lose £1.50!

The wording in the email sent yesterday from Paul Jeffrey stated

"This email is to confirm that all VIP season tickets holders will receive a 10% discount on their 2015/16 season ticket. If you are a Valley Gold member you will also receive the standard £15 discount on top of this."

So looks to me like the 10% discount is first.

Doesn't apply to me as I'm not a Valley Gold anyway.

Also, if I renew online is there a process for VIP there ? Can't even see a way to buy a season ticket online despite the initial season ticket page for next year saying there is.

Not what it says on the website.

Doesn't apply to me either I'm not a VIP

I know my place
  • Sponsored links:

• Peter_G said:

My intention is to write "VIP discount" at the top of the form, = £35, then apply the £15 discount for Valley Gold, and pay by cheque for £300.

Cheeky :smile:
  • Dansk_Red said:

Can't even see a way to buy a season ticket online despite the initial season ticket page for next year saying there is.

link does not work

Just asked CAFC Tickets on Twitter and they have replied quickly saying should be able to do it online in the next day or so.

Now, I've would have got all that working and tested before sending out the information saying you could do it online.....
  • Glad you got a reply, I tweeted them & the club yesterday & haven't heard a thing
  • Peter_G said:

My intention is to write "VIP discount" at the top of the form, = £35, then apply the £15 discount for Valley Gold, and pay by cheque for £300.

Only stating what I was told...

• edited March 2015
    I sit with another VIP who is also over 65. His 10% discount is a straightforward £35 off his £350 ticket price. However he is not in Valley Gold, whereas I am. So I stand by my suggestion that I should only pay £300.

(Posted before reading the OS. I lose! Ho hum.)