Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dennis Wise in syrup shocker

On Setanta Sport yesterday

Comments

• Oh thank God. Had a horrible feeling this was going to be a particularly niche "Would Ya" for a minute.
  • I predict a refund.
  • Needs the parting on the other side and a small tache.
  • Wtf is that all about
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015
    You think Wise would have better to have an Elton / Rooney / Claridge hair transplant.

I know I would if I had the money.
  • vff said:

Didn't Jiminez do him out of mega money in lawyers fees?
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015

vff said:

Didn't Jiminez do him out of mega money in lawyers fees?
    Yes, I think there was a court process. Don't remember what happened. At least it put the final nail in the coffin as Wise as potential manager / job at Charlton. I am sure that helped speed Dennis' hair loss process as well.

That didn't help much with my hair needs either.
  • Sponsored links:

• Axminster
  • Always had small man syndrome, now it appears he's got no hair syndrome. A very dangerous combination.

Prick
  • edited January 2015
    Shocking haircut. Where is his stylist from, North Korea?
  • That's a shocker. Does he know what he looks like?

Clearly didn't go to Eddie Jordan's rug maker did he?

(I love they way that Eddie has three syrups of different lengths to simulate hair growth and then having your hair cut when he goes back to the short version!)
  • Another one from the same maker:

But, Christ, never mind the rug - where did he get that whistle and the tie? An Oxfam shop circa 1978 presumably.
  • cafcfan said:

That's a shocker. Does he know what he looks like?

Clearly didn't go to Eddie Jordan's rug maker did he?

(I love they way that Eddie has three syrups of different lengths to simulate hair growth and then having your hair cut when he goes back to the short version!)

That's an old Paul Daniels trick. You'll like it - not a lot!
  • Had a look at old pics of Wise, he wasn't going THAT bald so I'm very confused by this. Especially this shot of him apparently reacting to his future haircut.
  • Unconfirmed rumours doing the rounds that Wise is very ill. I've heard the big C mentioned a few times and that would fit quite well with how gaunt he looked.
  • Obviously, if that is the case, we'll all apologise and I'm sure we'll all feel pretty bloody stupid.
  • brogib said:

Obviously, if that is the case, we'll all apologise and I'm sure we'll all feel pretty bloody stupid.

I put my post up more to stop anyone jumping in feet first, and then having that "I feel an a**e" feeling, if the rumours prove to be true.

It may well be complete nonsense but he didn't look very well.

• Sponsored links:

• They were ripping the piss out of it on 5live this morning, even the weather woman joined in
  • hahahahaha .. he looks more like Ernie than Dennis Wise
  • edited January 2015
    brogib said:

Always had small man syndrome, now it appears he's got no hair syndrome. A very dangerous combination.

Prick

• I just usually rinse my Merkin out under the hot tap!
  • Need your rug cleaned? Call Cosmo Cleaners or use promocode: CHARLTONLIFE15% online.

You know how, when you click LOL, you normally don't actually laugh out loud?
    Well, I did at that. Good work @To_Be_Franck‌
  • I just usually rinse my Merkin out under the hot tap!

Simples!!

Oh sorry I misread that.