Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fancy playing alongside Matt Holland on 16th November?

Hi guys,

A mate of mine who runs a company offering fans the chance to play with football legends, has got a tournament two weeks today with legends from all the major London clubs. We're about five short of having enough people for our Charlton team to play alongside Matt.

Here's a link for more information.
http://www.playwithalegend.com/#!london/cvem

Does anyone fancy it? He's reduced the price to £89 a person which includes at least an hour of football with Matt, kit to keep and lunch. The venue is Saracens Rugby Stadium on their 4G pitch in North London. I'm really keen to help him find a few more fans who fancy playing alongside Matt. Drop my mate an email at josh@playwithalegend.com if you need any more info. Should be a fun day.

Cheers!

Jamie.

Comments

• Does it matter that I'm shit but think i'm good?

I'm sure Matt Holland would appreciate the fact that I'm broadly useless but have a knack of scoring. He did play alongisde Darren Ambrose afterall
  • Woud have been all over that if I weren't away, gutted.
  • I imagine Matt Holland is one of the few legends who still looks like his Panini photo!
  • Hey Nick... definitely don't worry about ability, it'll be a mixed bag. Give them a follow on Twitter @playwithalegend to discuss or email Josh - address in my first message. Get involved!
  • edited November 2014

Hi guys,

A mate of mine who runs a company offering fans the chance to play with football legends, has got a tournament two weeks today with legends from all the major London clubs. We're about five short of having enough people for our Charlton team to play alongside Matt.

Here's a link for more information.
    http://www.playwithalegend.com/#!london/cvem

Does anyone fancy it? He's reduced the price to £89 a person which includes at least an hour of football with Matt, kit to keep and lunch. The venue is Saracens Rugby Stadium on their 4G pitch in North London. I'm really keen to help him find a few more fans who fancy playing alongside Matt. Drop my mate an email at josh@playwithalegend.com if you need any more info. Should be a fun day.

Cheers!

Jamie.

I'm shite but interested. Can play anywhere badly, relatively safe as a cm or rb

I've emailed Josh.
  • And now i'm signed up. Didn't realise til I went on the website it's 7 aside. I love playing 7's!
  • Apparently we have some way to go to fill our team... would anyone else want in?
  • I might.

If we play a legend tool who played for Palace, I cannot be responsible for my actions.
  • Hi Nam, can you get in touch with Josh today... josh@playwithalegend.com to discuss.