Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barcelona B v Alcorcón

This week's update on Alcorcón for those interested. A win tonight at the Mini Nou Camp could put them back on the edge of the play offs after 4 wins in 8 matches so far.

Will be interested to see how they fare tonight against Barca's famous academy. Last year Barca B finished in the play off places but cannot go up due to league rules.

Barcelona proper have now gone the first eight games of the season without conceding a goal!

Comments

• What sort of crowds do Barca B get CM?
  • Normally 3-5000 I think. I know all members get in free, not just season ticket holders for the main team.

The 'mini clasico' against Real Madrid Castilla is the big one, but they got relegated last year. Zidane is managing them now but they are struggling in Segunda B (the third division).
  • edited October 2014
    Watched the Republic v Andorra at the Mini Nou a few years back. Vaguely remember it!! ;-)

Sounds like Alcorcón have started the season fairly well and Barca B have had a few lacklustre results lately. Could be win 5 :)
  • Another televised match tonight at 9pm so will sit down with my tapas to watch it and write an update later : )
  • Two nil down already after 16 minutes. Some of these Barcelona young players look very good, at least against Alcorcón!
  • Lost 4-1 and outclassed by Barca's B team. Alcorcón drop down to 13th and, despite some early promise this season, it looks like it will be mid-table at best this year.
  • Lost 4-1 and outclassed by Barca's B team. Alcorcón drop down to 13th and, despite some early promise this season, it looks like it will be mid-table at best this year.

Now where have I heard that before? ;o)