Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surprised it's not been mentioned yet but

Another game without a goal for Delort. And he looks like a knob.

Comments

• He'll come good......in next years league 1 campaign :-)
  • Standard
  • I must admit to keep taking a sneaky look at their result and if he played. When (like last night) I see he played 90 mins and drew a blank, I'm wrapped in a blanket of smugness..........
  • Tont Cottee kept moaning and was asking to be given another game on Soccer Special last night the match was so bad apparently
  • #hasAndyDelortscoredyet

No.
  • #hasAndyDelortscoredyet

No.
  • I'm certain we talk about him more than Wigan fans do. Hes not even a former player!

Concentrate on our own players who have just beaten the league leaders away from home for christ sake!
  • cafctom said:

I'm certain we talk about him more than Wigan fans do. Hes not even a former player!

Concentrate on our own players who have just beaten the league leaders away from home for christ sake!

Hell hath no fury like charlton fans spurned by a knob!
  • Hmmmm he is a knob and he seems to have some leakage from his eye.
  • Its going to be cringeworthy when we next play Wigan and our fans boo him non-stop, even though the reason he didn't come was because of a breakdown between the two clubs - nothing to do with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

Its going to be cringeworthy when we next play Wigan and our fans boo him non-stop, even though the reason he didn't come was because of a breakdown between the two clubs - nothing to do with him.

Sorry I thought we weren't allowed posts about Delort any more, nothing to do with us, move on please.
  • cafctom said:

Its going to be cringeworthy when we next play Wigan and our fans boo him non-stop, even though the reason he didn't come was because of a breakdown between the two clubs - nothing to do with him.

Thanks RD
  • cafctom said:

No worries on that front. By the time they come here, they'll have realised they've been conned and will have quietly shipped him back to some french club on loan. Rosler only signed him to try and get one over on Bob, but we never really wanted him............honest.