Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Corner flag man

edited September 2014 in General Charlton
Anybody got a clue about that bloke at the end of the game with the flag running towards the Boro end?

Thought he was gonna spear some Middlesbrough fans at one point!

Comments

• Was a prat whoever he was as seemed to want to take on the whole Away End by himself... Guess we can expect a fine from the FA for it
  • Missed it, was too busy clapping the players off the field.
  • Missed it, was too busy clapping the players off the field.

He ran right in front of us.
  • He wont be seeing much of our unbeaten run.
  • I did an "Arsene"
  • I laughed.should at least have done it when we won though!
  • I thought he was a Boro fan who had been sitting in our end but what of ol know ;-)
  • Pretty sure he was a Boro fan, when he opened up his shirt he had a Boro one on underneath.
  • Whoever he was, I've wrote to my local MP about it
  • Whoever he was, I've wrote to my local MP about it

Better write that before he defects, AFKA.

• Sponsored links:

• Next 3 games behind closed doors.
  • Do some of you really think that one CAFC fan would run down to the Jimmy Seed end with over 1900 away fans, only armed with a corner flag, Surely he would take at least one mate with him to have any chance !!!

• Do some of you really think that one CAFC fan would run down to the Jimmy Seed end with over 1900 away fans, only armed with a corner flag, Surely he would take at least one mate with him to have any chance !!!

Or his Mum , at the very least...

• Once he got close, I was genuinely disappointed that he wasn't a student of Steve Backley and javelined the flag 30yds and implanted it into a Boro fan's (hopefully a fraudulent benefit claimer) forehead.
  • Once he got close, I was genuinely disappointed that he wasn't a student of Steve Backley and javelined the flag 30yds and implanted it into a Boro fan's (hopefully a fraudulent benefit claimer) forehead.

Whatever you've been drinking today, I want some!!
  • No worse than the Leeds fan who decked Kirkland. Fine at worst.
  • Borough fan trying to capture and take our flag into the away end... Was hoping Bikey was going to bitch slap him and have the steward a job
  • Was a prat whoever he was as seemed to want to take on the whole Away End by himself... Guess we can expect a fine from the FA for it

Not sure about that given that the match was over. Can't see the referee reporting it as it didn't affect the match.

• Not sure about that given that the match was over. Can't see the referee reporting it as it didn't affect the match.

Oh he will report it gavin ward is an absolute bellend
  • Sponsored links:

Or his Mum , at the very least...

Paulie's Gran, surely.
  • Thought it was funny, whoever he was.
  • He looked like a guy who came from the industrial wastelands,(no, not the medway towns)
    A man who had given up on life, and was going to have one last go at glory by flying the flag,

Being a bit of a shylockSherlock holmes the fact he had a garmin shirt and was saying that Newcastle fans were snobs,(overheard) leads me into believing he was a Boro Boy and not a CAFC fan who wanted to Harpoon 1900 away fans.
  • Being a bit of a shylockSherlock holmes the fact he had a garmin shirt and was saying that Newcastle fans were snobs,(overheard) leads me into believing he was a Boro Boy and not a CAFC fan who wanted to Harpoon 1900 away fans

You need one to pull the birds up north. Maybe he left his Harpoon at home and needed a make shift replacement.
  • You're not insinuating that all northern birds are great big fat whales are you Callum?!?
  • You're not insinuating that all northern birds are great big fat whales are you Callum?!?

Not all, most, but not all.

Not all, most, but not all.

Tbf you're not far wrong :-(
  • so we can add peter pan to the long list of famous fans now. magic