Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading Away

Can get train returns at 17.60 adult without any railcard/offers.

Comments

• Not been to Reading but thinking about it this season. How much of a pain/cost is it to get from the station to the ground?
  • Jints said:

Not been to Reading but thinking about it this season. How much of a pain/cost is it to get from the station to the ground?

It is about 3 miles away but they run a football bus i think from 1pm to get you there and back. Not been myself so just taken from the net.
  • Have you got a link?
  • So add another £5 for adults and £3 for kids to the cost and allow at least 45 mins
  • Might go to that, as I've been to most of the Championship grounds, and not been there since the Elm park days! Having said that, the ground is pretty much identical to many of the other new grounds built at the end of the 90s!
  • I prefer reading at home... Don't like burying my head in a book when I'm on holiday... too much to see and do...
  • Reading away last year was very enjoyable, despite the no-show on the pitch. We created a good atmosphere and were described by a Reading fan as the loudest away fans apart from Leeds.
  • Can get train returns at 17.60 adult without any railcard/offers.

Can get train returns at 17.60 adult without any railcard/offers.

From Waterloo the trains run 20 and 50 past the hour costing £11.60 return, this is the fare including a railcard discount. You can only use South West trains on this fare.
    From Paddington using Great Western Trains is a flat rate of £17.70 return
  • That Waterloo train would take a while
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm currently halfway through it, so no spoilers please.......................

• PL54 said:

That Waterloo train would take a while

1hr 20 but for anyone going through Waterloo you save negotiating the tube, so timewise probably not much in it.
  • any idea how many we have sold for this? thanks guys as deciding weather to just risk buying on the day crowd of around 6 of us
  • 836 sold as of yesterday evening.
  • thanks, will pop down the ticket office tomorrow to play it safe
  • any idea how many we have sold for this? thanks guys as deciding weather to just risk buying on the day crowd of around 6 of us

£25 in advance but £30 on the day.
  • 871 sold now for Reading
    233 sold now for Leeds