Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sign in problem back (update 27/5)

13»

Comments

• Swisdom said:

I'm not having problems and I fear it will be worse on the new format forum. Can we take a vote :-)

Yesterday was the worst for me. But haven't had any problems today.
  • Running fine here at work.
  • So was I until 30 seconds ago :-(
  • +27/5 update

I'm aware the sign in issue may impact some people again this morning. I'm afraid we are in a bit of a difficult position where we are reliant on others with this issue. We were scheduled to be moved onto a different infrastructure last week, but this did not happen, and we've not been told why.

As the issue may appear to have re-started, we will persue again today.

apologies
  • From my Dell lap top I have to sign in using the activity section. It's ok on the PC signing in the living room through the sign in icon. I usually stay signed in on my lap top.
  • I blame RD
  • Ok - so I've been a member on here since 2006 and have been signing in as Valley McMoist without any problems. Since Wednesday, the site doesn't seem to recognise my username or password so I'm having to sign in via Twitter (hence the new name). Have I been banned or something?
  • in in…oopps no I'm out….no no back in no out out out in in ………in and hanging in by my toenails not pressing anything but getting bored reading same 3 posts above this one :)
  • " not found"---bollox
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems the problems still not fixed.
  • _MrDick said:

Ok - so I've been a member on here since 2006 and have been signing in as Valley McMoist without any problems. Since Wednesday, the site doesn't seem to recognise my username or password so I'm having to sign in via Twitter (hence the new name). Have I been banned or something?

I was having that issue but found a way around it, if you click someone's username it requires you to sign in to view there posts, you might be able to do it that way, it worked for me anyway
  • Sign -in especially difficult for me today. Previous simple fixes not working
  • Very bad today.

I hope you're getting refunds from the company @LoOkOuT‌ and @AFKABartram‌
  • If only @Ross :-(

Our promised upgrade never happened either. I'm not about this morning but will investigate and raise again at lunchtime. Apologies
  • Started of ok but is slowly getting worse as the day goes on, signing off every time I change page now
  • It's horrendous today . I have to sign on every move i make .
  • The site wouldn't let me in from my iPad at the weekend at all....any reason why that should be different from laptop/work laptop/iPhone which all let me in fine and dandy?
  • I cannot sign in on my mobile phone,is anybody else having this problem-no difficulty with the pc.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Fumbluff @Southbank try clearing your browser cache first. Not aware of any general problem, but you may have "cookie" trouble on the mobiles/tab.
  • Cheers @LoOkOuT‌ I think it was cookie security that done me but all fixed now :)